? servers

? players online

Confession Thread

• Content Count:  2936

One time back in 2001, playing an 8 person game of starcraft, I joined the wrong team (my friends were on the other) and spied for them as terran, i told them where everything was and on 2 occasions nuked the base defenses to allow for zerg rushes. I felt dirty... and stuff.

• Content Count:  298

i am the second gunman on the grassy knoll

i shot both the sheriff and the deputy

i really am cornholio in disguise

before i was admin when hagg insulted me (he was joking) i was running from a huge swarm of zombies i closed the door on him and trapping him with the zombie the kicker is as i was running away an asshole closed the door on me and killed me

also i drugged the football team the ravens so the would get hyper and win but it just made them suck faster

also i confess i really am this awesome

• Content Count:  6712

I don't really do much of this now because I got over the boredom but....

In css...

-In office maps I would always stand infront of awpers, flash them, smoke them whatever because I got annoyed of them, and on inparticular guy who sounded really annoying and kept getting really angry....it satisfied me.

-In Zombie maps I would always shut doors, glitch out of vechiles...shoot out bridges......whatever. It really depended on my mood, but now I'm all about fairness, I try not to do it much but if I can get more people zombied to give them a chance (especially rooftop and sst) then I do it, but I normally give myself up aswell.

In Battlefield 2 (my favourite grief game)

-I get into a carrier heli, get it full with people, then use it to kamikaze into an enemy tank. With the C4 I planted on the front there I get a kill or two from the impact, but the others just die and rage.

-I get into helis and generally kamikaze, or cars. It normally only works if you put C4 on your front.

-If someone is really good with a plane and is hogging it (normally a limit of 2 planes) then I get into a heli and when they come back to base to heal/ammo up I block the way and they die.

-If I don't get the plane because someone took it, I block the runway and they either teamkill and lose points or they die themselves.

-On friendly fire off servers, I put C4 on commanders (normally don't notice because they are looking at a menu) or people on aircraft carriers (because they will fall into the sea and either have to suicide/swim for ages to get back) and then I set the C4 off, flying them into the air. If you set it at an angle they will fly miles away, and unless they parachute they will die of impact (unless water).

-When I'm commander I artillery my own team.

-I randomly votekick people and "vote yes" noobs get them kicked.

-I constantly grief one person, until he quits life.

So yeah........I'm quite a griefer on bf2, but I am known to play well sometimes but I only really do that when friends are on.

I find less joy in the css griefing though because I get really tired of unfair situations where cts lose always or ts lose always. I also acknowledged SG as a good community and being a dick isn't going to get me liked.

GTA!

-In races (without guns) if I am near the back (which would only be because of someone else I rock at driving ;/ ) Then I block whoever fucked me over in a tight corner/gap and let the others through for revenge.

-In races (with guns) I kill someone and in certain situations they keep spawning next to you, so I keep spawn killing them and racking up the cash.

-In free mode I slice people up with heli blades.

Edited by Lux

• Content Count:  80

I don't really do much of this now because I got over the boredom but....

In css...

-In office maps I would always stand infront of awpers, flash them, smoke them whatever because I got annoyed of them, and on inparticular guy who sounded really annoying and kept getting really angry....it satisfied me.

-In Zombie maps I would always shut doors, glitch out of vechiles...shoot out bridges......whatever. It really depended on my mood, but now I'm all about fairness, I try not to do it much but if I can get more people zombied to give them a chance (especially rooftop and sst) then I do it, but I normally give myself up aswell.

In Battlefield 2 (my favourite grief game)

-I get into a carrier heli, get it full with people, then use it to kamikaze into an enemy tank. With the C4 I planted on the front there I get a kill or two from the impact, but the others just die and rage.

-I get into helis and generally kamikaze, or cars. It normally only works if you put C4 on your front.

-If someone is really good with a plane and is hogging it (normally a limit of 2 planes) then I get into a heli and when they come back to base to heal/ammo up I block the way and they die.

-If I don't get the plane because someone took it, I block the runway and they either teamkill and lose points or they die themselves.

-On friendly fire off servers, I put C4 on commanders (normally don't notice because they are looking at a menu) or people on aircraft carriers (because they will fall into the sea and either have to suicide/swim for ages to get back) and then I set the C4 off, flying them into the air. If you set it at an angle they will fly miles away, and unless they parachute they will die of impact (unless water).

-When I'm commander I artillery my own team.

-I randomly votekick people and "vote yes" noobs get them kicked.

-I constantly grief one person, until he quits life.

So yeah........I'm quite a griefer on bf2, but I am known to play well sometimes but I only really do that when friends are on.

I find less joy in the css griefing though because I get really tired of unfair situations where cts lose always or ts lose always. I also acknowledged SG as a good community and being a dick isn't going to get me liked.

GTA!

-In races (without guns) if I am near the back (which would only be because of someone else I rock at driving ;/ ) Then I block whoever fucked me over in a tight corner/gap and let the others through for revenge.

-In races (with guns) I kill someone and in certain situations they keep spawning next to you, so I keep spawn killing them and racking up the cash.

-In free mode I slice people up with heli blades.

WOW.

Did you ever play MMOs? I use to train zones all the time.

• Content Count:  6712

Firstly....

Yes I used to play Runescape. I quit 4 years ago and sold it for £1400. I was one of the first to start playing it, I began playing in March 2001. I was quite the nerd back then....I trained to be one of the best. At earlier stages I was in the top 100. Eventually I got bored and my interest in rpgs fell through. It was good fun but it was all worth it because I knew my account might sell for loads in the future. Rare items which were given out in the holiday periods are worth alot of money, especially as time goes on because there is less left....

I just got as many as I could and that all built up my account worth.

Still I would never do anything like that again, I can barely commit to a game a few hours long yet alone years long.

Secondly...what do you mean by "zones"?

• Content Count:  1285

"zones" mean areas specifically.

Only one thing I'll confess to because in all honesty, it was funny to me.

On Ship with the flak cannon, I shot Raven's boat and lied to him about it. (Told him I thought he was a zombie...)

• Content Count:  6465

Let see...

In 1.5 I hacked at CS and never got caught, in 1.6 I hacked and was #1 in the community I played on and told them all I was professional cal-p, I got vac banned from 1.6 and bought a new account and haven't hacked since.

i used 2 type lyk this until i thot it wasnt cool nemore cuz no1 took me sersly

In MMO's I often kill steal mobs when people piss me off. I once lied in a MMO to the Administrators to get the best weapon in the game for free.

I used to play WoW and made myself seem like a nice guy to get into guilds then join their vent and spam it with recordings of the nuke sound and 10 year olds screaming 'OMFGWTFOMGOMGOMGWTFOMGWHYYOUDOTHAT' when they banned me and I came back.

When I played ka_ maps in 1.6 I would glitch myself in the air on maps that have falling pits, so that the other team had to suicide to try and kill me while I kept myself frozen in midair.

When I was a Game Master for a popular Lineage2 server, I would spawn the hardest boss in the game (Antaras) which normally takes over 50 people group to kill, in town and kill hundreds while typing in caps on GM chat 'HOLYSHITSURPRISEATTACK'.

In these servers:

On black mesa when people try to glitch off heli rounds before, I get behind them and when the screen is white I glitch them off.

Reply to Thread