? servers

? players online

Confession Thread

• Content Count:  80

Let see...

In 1.5 I hacked at CS and never got caught, in 1.6 I hacked and was #1 in the community I played on and told them all I was professional cal-p, I got vac banned from 1.6 and bought a new account and haven't hacked since.

i used 2 type lyk this until i thot it wasnt cool nemore cuz no1 took me sersly

In MMO's I often kill steal mobs when people piss me off. I once lied in a MMO to the Administrators to get the best weapon in the game for free.

I used to play WoW and made myself seem like a nice guy to get into guilds then join their vent and spam it with recordings of the nuke sound and 10 year olds screaming 'OMFGWTFOMGOMGOMGWTFOMGWHYYOUDOTHAT' when they banned me and I came back.

When I played ka_ maps in 1.6 I would glitch myself in the air on maps that have falling pits, so that the other team had to suicide to try and kill me while I kept myself frozen in midair.

When I was a Game Master for a popular Lineage2 server, I would spawn the hardest boss in the game (Antaras) which normally takes over 50 people group to kill, in town and kill hundreds while typing in caps on GM chat 'HOLYSHITSURPRISEATTACK'.

In these servers:

On black mesa when people try to glitch off heli rounds before, I get behind them and when the screen is white I glitch them off.

Xeno you fucking hypocrite lol.

• Content Count:  5086

Cs:

I glitch people off boats/heli's, mostly if I know them.

I nade/shoot zombies onto team mates because I rofl when people start screaming. I proceed to act innocent. :drool:

MMO's/Ragnarok online specifically.

I scammed several friends accounts.

I lied to the Admins saying my acct got hacked when it didn't so I'd have duplicate items. Backfired, and now that I really did get hacked they wont believez me.

I drag MVP's on low level characters and rofl when they run in circles.

I sold my account for $200 and then took it back because the persons a twat and tried to resell it for higher.

• Content Count:  6712

I sold my account for $200 and then took it back because the persons a twat and tried to resell it for higher.

Its funny when you sell an account to someone and then use the recover account questions to get it back ^^. I would of done this but it ends with loads of hassle......

Oh yes I remember the days of using glitches to get people killed in Runescape.

I remember the FUNNIEST glitch ever when for some reason a guy could attack anyone he wanted, even in non Player killing zones.

It was funny because I was around the place when it happened and he was just killing tons of people pocketing all their items and I went and dropped my items in the bank and went back and lol'd at everyone, I was having a laugh with the guy who did it.........good times good times

Edited by Lux

• Content Count:  80

Ahh private servers.

Quite fun really because it cuts out all the boring leveling ^^

Yes it does. Grinding makes me want to put one in the chamber.

I use to play EQ and recently played on a private server. Soloed all the bosses that I couldnt kill on the live servers, then left. To be honest, even when i had all the uber shit and killed all the uber mobs it still wasnt fun. You need that "lust" for e-gear, which actually sounds kind of sad when u think about it. Probably why i dont play mmos anymore.

Reply to Thread