? servers

? players online

Confession Thread

• Content Count:  5302

On WoW: I used to put an item up for about 560g on the AH, then go on my bank alt and say: WTB meh meh meh for 723g!. Most noobs would think, Hey, I can make some extra gold! So, they would buy the item off the AH, Then when we get ready to do the trade, I'd say I need to go onto my main to get the gold, only to get the gold they just used to buy the item. ^_^

Then I used the gold I got from scamming the noob to hire some bloodelf Stripers! GOOD TIMES!

• Content Count:  2433

In a walking area of woods, someone put some long wooden planks down as a bridge to walk over the water. I took them away and either threw them down a cliff or dragged them behind trees.

• Content Count:  1938

Leaving my girlfriend two towns over at a friend's house she didn't really like so that I could spend the night with two Latin girls, then complain that I was out of service and couldn't get her cell phone call.

• Content Count:  2994

Havok you are so funny, I rofled when i saw that you threw stuff at your teachers and you made one of them leave and said we all hate you.''

but wtf why do take down trees? wtf have they done you? you sick maniac /joking.

When my teacher was reading a book for us, i randomly shouted "I Dont give a shit" and i once told my sub to STFU to times in a row and then she send me to the princepal. Good times mate.

Oh, and i also lured a girl from my class to confess that she liked someone and then told him and then he lold then i told her, he didnt like her and she began to cry. I typed "You cry baby, get a life" on danish lolololololol i hated that bitch. She said bad stuff about me and made fun of me.

Revenge is lolable.

Edited by SGT. Omar

Reply to Thread