? servers

? players online

Looking for Group

• Content Count:  678

Currently, I find myself out of a group of friends to play with. My last group moved on to playing ARK and PUBG and really has no more intent to come back to the games I'm currently looking to play.

This puts me in an odd situation. Thus, I'm looking to recruit 3-5 folks to play with and talk to. The group will have access to my discord and will always have a spot in lobbies within the group.

___Want:

Mature - No real age restrictions, honestly just needs to know when a joke is over, and no irritating voices.

Time - Obviously, I'm looking for a group to play with, so ya gotta play. Active with at least 1 other member at least once a week. Exceptions will be made for planned absence (vacation, family, computer problems, etc.)

Games - I'm looking to play nearly anything, but anything that the group already owns is preferred. Baseline, you need Counter-Strike: Global Offensive to join. Myself, I'm also looking to play GTAV, Minecraft(only modded), Dying Light, Garry's Mod, Payday 2, Warframe, and World of Warcraft.

___Don't Want:

Drama - Nobody really wants to deal with shit. The best way to deal with this that I've seen is just to separate the two with issues and whenever they decide to play together again, do not bring up the old shit. Another thing, at any time any member can ask for the current subject of conversation to be dropped, and all members must move on to something new. Drama is the #1 vibe killer, and we want to have fun.

Irresponsibility - Simple. You do something, own it. If you would feel bad admitting your actions to the group, probably shouldn't do it.

Unexcused Inactivity - Even if its as simple as not wanting to play, say something before going absent from the group for longer than a week.

^^^ These are guidelines, and are subject to change on majority vote.^^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Honestly, I'm just looking to make a few more friends and have a more reliable group to play with. I feel like these restrictions will keep the group alive and more willing to come back to play more than once.

Make entries below including: Steam Name, Discord Name, and Games looking to play. Also include a few sentences telling a bit about yourself, and a link to your steam profile.

• Like 6

• Content Count:  678

Is this request honestly that unreasonable? It seems pretty simple, if you are want to be a part of a group, this is for you. Getting 3 troll responses in the first hour is pretty fucking depressing from this community...

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

• Content Count:  954

accepting applicants:

1: must watch anime

2: must hate sword art online

3: must understand that strawberry panic is the pinnacle of the animated art form and nothing shall ever come close

• Like 3

Reply to Thread