? servers

? players online

Question about demos

• Content Count:  1438

The playback of the demos on csgo itself arent bad, but after they uploaded to plays.tv the quality dropped.

I have the files from both csgo and plays.tv, i was just wondering more about sending the actual csgo files to someone else

Eveything uploaded and processed fine from what i can see

• Content Count:  2668

I'm not sure how accepting plays.tv is to the .dem format as even youtube doesn't like it.

The video you showed me looked to have the lag directly tied to the ingame FPS which was 14 according to the stats menu you run ingame.

• Content Count:  6242

.dem files aren't video files they are essentially 3d environment with the camera being the player who records it. It has a ton of extra data attached to it so I doubt any video service will support it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

• Content Count:  4441

.dem files aren't video files they are essentially 3d environment with the camera being the player who records it. It has a ton of extra data attached to it so I doubt any video service will support it.

I don't think this is what she means, though I have no fucking clue what she's actually asking for so god bless.

Paging other women to translate.

• Content Count:  6242

I don't think this is what she means, though I have no fucking clue what she's actually asking for so god bless.

Paging other women to translate.

I think she wants to save demos to some account like youtube or plays.tv to share with people. Could fraps or obs it but could be stuttery.

Reply to Thread