? servers

? players online

Ranks In CS:GO

• Content Count:  192

How fast did you guys reach Gold Nova 2 and what was your K/D like? Just curious, I have been stuck in silver for almost a year. FeelsBadMan:wutface:

• Content Count:  1056

Currently I'm in silver elite but I'm climbing slowly but surely xd. I don't play anyone usually that's prob why I'm still silver zzzz. I could easily be gold nova tbh. It's easier to rank up if you queue with 4 others in a 5 man who are same rank as you or higher preferably.

• Content Count:  2941

It took me 3-4 weeks to climb from Silver 4 to Gold Nova 4 and then 4-5 days to derank down to Silver Elite Master and then 2 months to get back to Gold Nova 2.

Edit: Just re-read your post.

My K/D is usually 25-35 in these games.

10-19 on bad days.

Edit 2: I just realized that K/D meant Kill/Deaths again.

Deaths hang around 10-20 for either good or bad day.

Edited by shoiep

• Content Count:  2253

My rank has mostly stayed between Gold Nova Master and Master Guardian 2 for the past few months, it's honestly really hard to get out of these ranks without a solid queue, I've been up in the higher ranks with friends quite a bit and I perform pretty good up there, I just wish I played more or I'd be out of this rank.

I'm not saying I should be Eagle or Supreme, I would just like to have MGE/DMG under my name and take a break probably, it's too difficult to try and get to LE+ imo and not worth it

30-45 on good days

20-25 average

5-15 on bad days

Edited by Reid99

• Content Count:  152

Started in silver 2 and had a decent climb of roughly 1 rank up per week up until DMG. Then, after 800 hours of almost purely comp, I discovered ze. Ze basically destroyed my motivation to get good, so I decayed slowly, with an exception of tryharding after the rank shift to get back to dmg, only to stop at mge. But I believe if you're willing to play 5 cs go matches a day with proper motivation, you can get to the higher ranks easily. Also don't do ze, it ruins cs go careers.

Also K/D was very inconsistent in gn for me, either I do very well or I can't get any kills.

Edited by LargeAll

• Content Count:  3287

My rank has mostly stayed between Gold Nova Master and Master Guardian 2 for the past few months, it's honestly really hard to get out of these ranks without a solid queue, I've been up in the higher ranks with friends quite a bit and I perform pretty good up there, I just wish I played more or I'd be out of this rank.

I'm not saying I should be Eagle or Supreme, I would just like to have MGE/DMG under my name and take a break probably, it's too difficult to try and get to LE+ imo and not worth it

30-45 on good days

20-25 average

5-15 on bad days

Pretty much this.

I've gotten up to MGE back when I had a decent team that I queued with, but ever since that team broke apart I've pretty much been stuck between GNM and MG1

Depending on how many smurfs the enemy team has my KD is usually around 20-15 ~ 30-10

• Content Count:  175

Back when I had a shitty Mac I was in silver1 for almost 3 months lol. But then when I built a massive beast pc it took me two weeks to get to s4 and then another two or three weeks to get gn1 and now I'm gn2 -gn4 trying to get up to mg and out of gold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by shoiep
doublepost

• Content Count:  660

Ranking isnt hard ,just win games. And if you can't win your games you arent ready to rank up.

I found from experience anybody below MG1 simply has shit aim , below DMG people can't deal with awps and below supreme people don't use grenades.

Learn to do it , rank up.

• Content Count:  2230

my life story:

a month or two to go from unranked to gnm

played with the same group of friends and remained gnm for many months

began solo queuing and got mge in like 3 days?

climbed to supreme over a couple months, once again solo queue, stopped and started mm as I played with teams and such

remained supreme for almost a year as I just kinda stopped playing mm and stopped playing seriously

decided to be serious for like a month and finally solo'd to global

stopped playing mm

Reply to Thread