? servers

? players online

Not Sure If i was banned 2 years ago or not.

• Content Count:  192

Hi, My name is Mohab and i have been playing on Jailbreak for almost 3 years and i would get on almost every single day and i remember i tried to join once and i couldn't and i tried every day for like 3 days and i couldn't and then i stopped playing csgo completely because JB was basically my only hope to have fun in CSGO, even the week i got banned i actually had a breakdown, I was very young and retarded at that time and I was freekilling many on JB because i was

1. Didn't know any rules

2. Was like 12 and retarded.

I do apologize for that. I learnt my mistake and continue to play JB every day with no one complaining about me freekilling or overall doing anything wrong. But yea when i connected it would just bring me to the Main screen of csgo. There were no reasons or it never said "you have been banned for __ amount of time". I just wanted to know if i ever got banned or not just incase i fill out an admin application in the future and need to know if i have a ban on record or not. "Again sorry for the Freekilling,Did it when i was 12. Matured on from that and i will never do it again." :twitch:

• Content Count:  1719

I'm just sitting here wondering how you got so attatched to SG JB before you got banned if you "didn't know any rules." Did the old admins just not ban people who didn't read the rules? xd

Also you should be able to check this under the "banned" tab if you enter your name / steam ID.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3401

Post, We would laugh our asses off when i'd freekill a grown ass man and he would rage the fuck out. Good ol' times.

So you don't know if you got banned or not but you admit to freekilling for laughs?

• Like 2

• Content Count:  192

So you don't know if you got banned or not but you admit to freekilling for laughs?

I wouldn't laugh but others did and i said i learned my mistakes and i never freekilled anyone since. It was a dumb move. Plus a couple of people laughed when i didn't know shit and continued playing ct. Again That was my fuck up and i never did it again. If you go on JB right now and ask anyone who plays on a daily basis i don't think anyone has a complaint about me and if they did i would like to see it so i can fix it. Again I was immature back then and didn't know anything i was doing. Thank you for reviewing and answering the question.

Reply to Thread