? servers

? players online

Random Question of the Day [July 17, 2017]

• Content Count:  1619

What's the worst injury you've ever had?

For me, I dislocated a disk in my back from being hit from behind in a hockey game. I ended up missing the entire next season because of it. All better now though, thankfully.

• Content Count:  701

My only two immediate injuries were cracks in my fourth and fifth knuckle on my right hand and a crack in my right big toe. Both were from being an angry teenager that liked to vent out his anger on things that he cannot beat. Contrary to whatever inspired me to do it, you cannot win against the floor nor a metal pole with no training and pure emotion.

My worst injury in terms of effects on me though is probably my knee damage. I don't know what it is but my knees aren't the same anymore. I got acupuncture for it but it still aches at angles that put a lot of pressure on it. I believe it's from improperly pivoting for handball back when I was on the team but somethings wrong with it.

• Content Count:  622

Fractured my arm from a kid who weighed like 40 pounds more than me, landing on it awkwardly (during one of my football games)

And fractured my ankle from landing on it awkwardly during a basketball game (I couldn't play for the rest of the season ;-;)

I'm fragile xD

EDIT: I also cracked my head open when I was like 4 because I was running down my driveway while it was ranning and I slipped... I got like 32 stitches lmao

Edited by Davie

Reply to Thread