? servers

? players online

Random Question of the Day [July 17, 2017]

• Content Count:  330

Hit my own wrist with a hatchet. I'm dumb

I'm keeping that one cuz it shows how dumb I am but I also carjacked my head open in a shoe store in a mall because I thought I was Tarzan. It's a long story.

Edited by frank the rabbit
I'm dumb

• Content Count:  1719

Broke my knee after downhill skiing when I was 12, and like zaraki had a recovery time of a little over half a year. Had to go through an operation on a bunch of shitthy shit.

• Content Count:  3056

Only broken my wrist once and it was pretty light, or so I was told. Played soccer on some rubber-ish field, idk what to call it in English, the stuff they run on for 100m competitions and such I guess. Been a while but I think it had rained so it was slippery, fell ontop of the arm, kept on playing. 3-4 days later I got it checked and put in a cast.

Recovery time was about a month I believe.

Extremely uninteresting story.

• Content Count:  2230

Probably when I was on a boat and the knot on a rope bigger than my head split and swung around hitting me in the head. I would've died if there wasn't a doctor on the same boat, feelsgoodman. The worse pain wasn't the impact thoug, it was me being unfortunately conscious as they shoved a golf ball sized lump back into my head.

Breaking my wrist in two places would actually be quite low down. It was more the fact that I had to wear a cast for 6 weeks over anything, the pain wasn't that bad, otherwise I wouldn't have finished the football match.

• Content Count:  90

I was trying to hang off this pole in a park and ended up scraping the bottom of my leg as I was trying to get down. The cut was like an inch deep and I would cringe everytime I looked at it.

Reply to Thread