? servers

? players online

Random Question of the Day [July 18, 2017]

• Content Count:  1619

Going off yesterday's question, has anyone ever caused an injury to someone else?

I have, the same guy that injured my back, I turned and crosschecked him (hit him in the face with my hockey stick) and broke his jaw.

To be fair he did kind of deserve it, he started mocking me after he injured me

• Content Count:  3056

In like 4th grade at some birthday party it was around the time that Jet Li etc movies were the shit, specifically Kiss of the Dragon. So naturally I thought I could just press on random points around people's neck and hit a nerve and be cool without being able to actually hit anything.. well, can't remember the exact details but I did it on some girl and she ended up spazzing out for about 10 minutes and being in pain for at least half an hour.

I honestly have no idea what I hit but I learned that hitting nerves is apparently a thing. On the flip side I felt like a ninja for about half a minute until I had to call an adult.

• Content Count:  2187

Well, in that case...

I remember this whore of a 3rd Grader who always tried to kiss every boy she liked on the bus. One of them was me.

All I did was tell her to stop and she just looked at me with this stink face like I just took a shit in her purse or something.

She eventually went on to look for another boy toy.

I believed in cooties back then.

• Like 2
Edited by Frostbitten

Reply to Thread