? servers

? players online

Random Question of the day (July 27, 2017)

• Content Count:  6759

OH BOY SUBWAY ADVENTURES

Most disturbing was a man jerking off in front of me at 11pm

I've heard of stories like this on the MTA but the fact you had to witness it is upsetting to read

Probably the weirdest but funniest I saw happen was a black couple fighting on the F train downtown. I remember she had red hair too. So she kept yelling at him saying, "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU GIVE ME AIDS?!" and he's just snickering. I couldn't help but laugh because it looked fake and he was just trying to control his giggling. But holy shit she kept going at him the whole ride, screaming at the top of her lungs and trying to hit him while crying that he gave her aids.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4960

I haven't used public transport for over 5 years now.. But when I was just 15 years old, I got on a crowded bus going from the station to my house. Stood next to a 40 year old-ish woman while suddenly she farts silently.

I saw her face turned red and I could have sworn she just pooped her pants.. Everybody was looking at her and the smell was unbearable.. Got off the bus, waited 20 more minutes for the next one xD

• Content Count:  1984

Once when commuting to school, a pack of subway break-dance performers started their routine in the car I was in. One of the dudes jumped up, made an attempt to grab the handrail, missed horribly, punched one dude on the way down whilst kicking the guy next to him on the side of the head. His crew dipped as soon as the doors opened, after the guy on the ground gathered himself he tried to follow. But his ankle got caught in the closing doors, causing him to fall on his face with his foot still between the doors. He pulled his foot out, lost his shoe, and booked it.

It's SHOWTIME

I've heard of stories like this on the MTA but the fact you had to witness it is upsetting to read

I was really shocked at first and got scared, thankfully my transfer stop was the next stop and nothing happened. Some people are jsut fucking sick

• Like 1

• Content Count:  6759

I was really shocked at first and got scared, thankfully my transfer stop was the next stop and nothing happened. Some people are jsut fucking sick

was no one else in the same car as you two? :s

• Content Count:  1984

was no one else in the same car as you two? :s

There weren't much people and I think I was taking the R train, was a bit late too. There was another dude sitting in the section but I'm pretty sure he ignored it or didn't see it. I was too scared to move seats because I would've thought he come after me or did something

• Content Count:  24

One day I took acid and decided to just take the bus all over Orange County. Met a lot of interesting people, but I think I would be one of the "strange" things people saw on public transportation.

Reply to Thread