? servers

? players online

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline

• Content Count:  752

I'm sorry for your loss of a friend, Shoie. I hope you find solace right now after losing someone semi-close. There's always tomorrow to keep pushing through. :(

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1654

I'm so sorry for your loss shoiep...

I've been in your place before, in fact it was just this January that had passed that one of my closest friends had taken his own life. I know the grief and sorrow you must be going through right now, thinking how you could have done something or how you should have know. These are all the thoughts I experience and many more just to bring myself down constantly. But through time you have to realize it didn't have to do with anything related to you knowing, these things just go past you blindly like a puff of smoke from a cigarette, you see it one second and don't pay any attention to it and when you turn back to it, it's gone and you live your life. I'm truly sorry you had to experience this awful feeling, its sad to say but its true that too many people felt what you and I have felt.

We are all here for you and anyone who feels like they have no other option, because there is always another option. Stay strong shoiep

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4441

Up until a year ago I didn't start fully appreciating people for what they are, shitty or not sometimes we're all people at the end of the day.

Everyone should really look at their life and others as if it it could be their last and be a bit more forgiving & open minded. You never know what someone is going through and while that doesn't mean be a fuckin bitch it does mean to carry yourself with some kind of integrity & to be more for the common good rather than overbearingly selfish.

If you need anyone to bullshit with hit me up, vent, play games, whatever man I got you.

Love ya buddy, keep your head up- we're all here for you.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2941

Thanks for your posts and messages. It's helped me cope. I've accepted the fact and think I can move on a bit better. If you've played a game with me or talked to me earlier today, you might have noticed that I'm just my usual self. I'm not trying to let it get to me. I'm okay.

On the other hand, my other friend is not taking it as well as I am. He believes everything was his fault. He believes that he could have prevented it. The spotlight was on him and he failed to succeed in saving the one person who opened up to him and depended on him.

I think that fact is effecting me more than what actually happened. He's taking the full brunt of it by taking the blame that isn't his to take. It's a big clusterfuck of worrying and I just want the feelings to stop.

That being said, if you see me around on the servers or play games with me, just treat me how you normally would. I've said what I wanted to openly. I've got it off my chest here. If you want to tell me your condolences, that's fine. Post here or send me a private message. I'm down to talk. But outside of that, I just want to play and enjoy the servers without having to worry about anything else.

Again, thanks for all of your kind words.

Reply to Thread