? servers

? players online

Rest in Peace eciD. 7/31/88 - 8/07/17

• Content Count:  2697

Hey guys, let me start off by saying that i'm posting this in Spam Central because it would have gotten moved here anyways because no one would have believed me.

I'm deeply saddened to inform you guys that a beloved member of the community passed away last Monday. I knew him as Nades, you guys knew him as eciD. I just got out of the shower with 4 missed calls and a text message from his mother, (I know some of you guys are probably going to be like "well why do you have his mother as a contact in your phone? fuck off". His mother is a family friend, so therefore I have a reason to have her in my contacts). The message read, "Hey (myrealname), (ecid'srealname) moved on." Want to know what's kinda fucked up? I thought this was a joke at first, it's something he would do. It wasn't a joke though, I called his mother afterwards and her sadness sounded too genuine. I haven't talked to him in a while so I just assumed he was busy with school or work or something because he often is, never would I have ever thought he died. Turns out he was visiting his parents when a drunk driver hit him from behind causing his WRX STI to spin out of control and hit a tree. I'm devastated.. I knew him nearly my whole life, I don't even know what to do now. Sure I have other friends but they will never fill the void of what once was eciD. Who the hell will make fun of me all day and criticize me whenever we play League? Who the hell will call me a dumbass when I start talking about cars? Who the hell will I terrorize DarkRP servers with? I feel empty in a sort of way, I truly don't know what to do.

• Like 28

• Content Count:  4441

Ah fuck man, you didn't have to post this here I'm sure noone would move this. If you want we can move it out.

I didn't always like eciD cause he was a massive troll, but I had some seriously good conversations with the dude when he was being chill and he seemed like a good dude.

Really sorry to hear that this happened and if you need people to bullshit with I'm dead serious when I say that you can hit me up to just to talk. You and him seemed to have been really good friends for a long time and I really am sorry this happened.

If you need anything let me know man.

EDIT:

hah, yeet

Edited by All Ts

Reply to Thread