? servers

? players online

EVGA warranty

• Content Count:  4441

Any of you guys have to use the warranty for EVGA for a graphics card, if so- was it a hassle, did it take long?

They have a fairly good reputation as far as that goes apparently, just wanna know what I'm getting into since my 1070 sparked and shit the bed 2 days ago. I have proof of purchase and didn't buy it from a shady seller or anything nor do I think that the way mine broke voids the warranty at all having read the whole thing. Kinda shitty that I have to play on a 680 on PUBG but atleast I had an old card to swap in. Might take one of my dads 980's out of his computer in the meantime if it's gonna take like 2 weeks cause I most likely am gonna have to ship them my card out to California and back.

• Content Count:  3052

Have not dealt with EVGA, but I feel like as long as you follow the RMA instructions correctly I doubt you will have any problems. As far as creating the RMA I always prefer using live chat with the company if applicable. It seems to always go smoother. Good luck

• Like 1

• Content Count:  461

The dude on the phone that I talked to was really cool. He walked me through the whole process. My GTX 970 gave out about a week ago, and I sent it to get RMA'd. I sent it before labor day weekend and they got it last Thursday. They didn't give me a message back until today. If it could have pooped out earlier then that would have been nice since I had to deal with the weekend taking up a lot of business days. The whole process is pretty straight forward and I recommend doing it with their customer service over the phone. It should take 1-3 business days for them to process it once they get the card, and depending on your shipping you should get it back in 4-7 days.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4441

Have not dealt with EVGA, but I feel like as long as you follow the RMA instructions correctly I doubt you will have any problems. As far as creating the RMA I always prefer using live chat with the company if applicable. It seems to always go smoother. Good luck

The dude on the phone that I talked to was really cool. He walked me through the whole process. My GTX 970 gave out about a week ago, and I sent it to get RMA'd. I sent it before labor day weekend and they got it last Thursday. They didn't give me a message back until today. If it could have pooped out earlier then that would have been nice since I had to deal with the weekend taking up a lot of business days. The whole process is pretty straight forward and I recommend doing it with their customer service over the phone. It should take 1-3 business days for them to process it once they get the card, and depending on your shipping you should get it back in 4-7 days.

Thanks boys, appreciate it.

Reply to Thread