? servers

? players online

Joji

• Content Count:  1438

If a topic has been made about him already, feel free to close this one or something.

SO I'm sure many of you have heard of Filthy Frank, but I recently have stumbled across Joji's new(er) music and some of the songs are really nice

Here is his latest one, you should be able to find that rest of them on youtube:

I'm just curious of your opinions on someone who's been known for doing weird shit transitioning into doing something more serious :>

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2941

Love George/Joji/FilthyFrank/Pink Guy/Whatever.

Technically, he's been trying to make music (although it was mostly remixes) like this since 2014 but didn't because of all the popularity and expectations he had as FilthyFrank and Pink Guy. Really glad he's moved past that and decided to start making his own music again.

you suck charlie and medicine are probably still my favorite tracks.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1469

he is my inspiration for memes and he is the only memer that has memes greater then my memes and i want to out meme him so i learn from his memes to perfect my memes

Edited by Takuto

• Content Count:  1438

Love George/Joji/FilthyFrank/Pink Guy/Whatever.

Technically, he's been trying to make music (although it was mostly remixes) like this since 2014 but didn't because of all the popularity and expectations he had as FilthyFrank and Pink Guy. Really glad he's moved past that and decided to start making his own music again.

you suck charlie and medicine are probably still my favorite tracks.

Yeah! I didn't actually mind some of his Pink Guy's stuff either, but I don't think I've looked into much of his older music.

• Content Count:  1194

Joji wanted to step out of the filthy frank shadow and wanted to start focusing on his music career more, i personally love his songs. Listening to "will he" right now!

Reply to Thread