? servers

? players online

‘tis the season to be bulking falalalala lalalala

• Content Count:  11501

Sorry guys!

I have fucking sucked this month with keeping up to date with pictures and whatnot. I have been weighing myself regularly, and have good news / bad news - I'm still 212~ish pounds (no picture, on my way to work shortly) but the clean bulk is causing me to put on muscle mass while dropping fat like crazy. I don't really have a high body fat %, but I've never really gave a shit about being toned because I just wanted to be obnoxiously big (little penis syndrome) - but I'm starting to develop a six pack which isn't really my original goal of trying to bulk up to 250...but I guess I'll roll with it. I'd feel like a douche posting body progress pictures on the forums, but I was sort of confused with how to continue forward because it wasn't my original goal.

So now, I think I'm gonna change it up a bit. I'm gonna continue with the clean bulk, and see how much reasonable fat I can drop. I don't want to look like a bodybuilder because that looks fucking gross to me, but I'll roll with it for now instead of just going for 250. After I drop whatever amount of fat I feel is decent, I'll probably try to do a short term goal of 225.

• Content Count:  4441

starting insanity tomorrow to incorporate some cardio (i just learned what cardio is. Sounds awful tbh). god bless

my summary of day 1 cardio:

oh how the mighty have fallen

d339634f4d8c646dfdb43eb81b5de77c.png

• Content Count:  246

my summary of day 1 cardio:

oh how the mighty have fallen

the cardio will kill you at first, but then you'll see that it will help you lose weight quickly. I hope you will fall in love with cardio like i fall in love with it.

I loved cardio so much that it makes me go for marathons

cache.php?img=https%3A%2F%2Fi.gyazo.com%2Fd339634f4d8c646dfdb43eb81b5de77c.png

i honestly have to watch it on mute because Sean T and that Asian chick make me so fucking mad when i hear their stupid voices. “DIG DEEPER”. fuck you sean t

the cardio will kill you at first, but then you'll see that it will help you lose weight quickly. I hope you will fall in love with cardio like i fall in love with it.

I loved cardio so much that it makes me go for marathons

Im kidding when i say i don’t ever do cardio or don’t know what it is lol. I love insanity because it’s a great example of getting out what you put in. Im also not trying to lose weight overall, and i can’t even remotely do a marathon because the bones in my legs are pretty much #wrecked

man oh man

obviously have not been keeping up with this thread at all. Real life has been fucking nuts the past month or two, and I've barely even had time to pick up a video game. I've been getting a lot more into Rich Piana videos and advice and whatnot, and took something he said really to heart: There's no such thing as over-training, just under-eating and under-sleeping. Obviously a bit of a controversial topic, but I agree with it to a decent extent. I'm not saying you can do the same muscle group every. single. day...but I don't believe in rest days, and I haven't had one in awhile, unless it's needed because I'm just busy or something. If you rotate muscles intelligently, you don't need a rest day - IE if I initiate muscle hypertrophy on my biceps on Monday - my chest, triceps, legs, etc. don't need to rest on Tuesday lol. But, that's what works for me (yes, I do regular, extensive doctor visits and am fully healthy). Do whatever works for you and doesn't compromise your health. Also started using a vast amount of 5% (Rich Piana's brand) supplements over the past month and a half - so if any of you have questions on it let me know. It's actually really good stuff for the most part.

Anyways, I got totally off topic - the point I was getting at is that I'm forcing myself to actually sleep 8 hours a day, minimum. I'm used to getting 4-6 just from the military lifestyle, so it was a struggle. With sleeping that much, work, school, housework, etc., I barely even have time to do basic shit on here lol. I think stuff is sort of settling down for now, but we shall see.

In regards to my current fitness plan, I was gonna make a thread once I get the garage officially done, but I'll post a small update on where I'm at now:

Brother had about 10-15k worth of gym equipment in his garage that he was getting rid of, so I ended up buying it all off of him for 4. I wasn't really looking to set up a garage gym, but for all that equipment, couldn't say no. So I've kinda slowly been in the process of cleaning the garage out top to bottom sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, repeating, etc. I laid horse stable mats down (very thick material and very sturdy), put 3'x5' mirrors up all along one of my walls, then on the other wall mounted an extra TV I had and am currently in the process of mounting the squat rack. Ended up getting a ton of equipment though: prostyle dumbbells from 5-130lbs in pairs, three large racks for said dumbbells that sit along my wall, stationary bench, adjustable bench (both quite nice), squat rack w/ pullup bar, barbell, EZ bar, assortment of kettlebells, assortment of medicine balls, assortment of slam balls, seated calf raise machine, two-in-one leg machine, landmine, few plate trees, and an assortment of plates from 2.5lbs up to 45lbs. On top of that, I already had a heavy bag / speed bag, row machine, and some other stuff that in total makes the setup pretty fucking sweet. I'll post pictures once I get the squat rack mounted and I'm able to sweep and mop again one more time.

Diet / exercise wise I'm on a cut. It's horrible. Low weight high rep is the worst thing in this entire world. Lol seriously though, I've never really been much into it, so it's a fucking ass kicker doing it every day now. I feel like I'm starting all over again, and am pretty sore every day. I'm sitting at about 190lbs right now, maybe shooting for 180. My diet is about 1200-1500 calories, mostly of chicken, greens, and a reasonable portion of fruit early in the day. I'm not doing 'no carb', but I'm just actively monitoring what I eat and keeping it low. I bumped up my fiber supplement intake, and also started getting back on an intermittent fasting with a 10 hour window of eating. I feel pretty good tbh. Because chicken is only like 230 calories a breast, I can pretty much eat every two hours during my window and be fine.

But yeah, I'll probably post another thread when I get all the equipment fully set up and shit.

• Content Count:  1984

man oh man

obviously have not been keeping up with this thread at all. Real life has been fucking nuts the past month or two, and I've barely even had time to pick up a video game. I've been getting a lot more into Rich Piana videos and advice and whatnot, and took something he said really to heart: There's no such thing as over-training, just under-eating and under-sleeping. Obviously a bit of a controversial topic, but I agree with it to a decent extent. I'm not saying you can do the same muscle group every. single. day...but I don't believe in rest days, and I haven't had one in awhile, unless it's needed because I'm just busy or something. If you rotate muscles intelligently, you don't need a rest day - IE if I initiate muscle hypertrophy on my biceps on Monday - my chest, triceps, legs, etc. don't need to rest on Tuesday lol. But, that's what works for me (yes, I do regular, extensive doctor visits and am fully healthy). Do whatever works for you and doesn't compromise your health. Also started using a vast amount of 5% (Rich Piana's brand) supplements over the past month and a half - so if any of you have questions on it let me know. It's actually really good stuff for the most part.

Anyways, I got totally off topic - the point I was getting at is that I'm forcing myself to actually sleep 8 hours a day, minimum. I'm used to getting 4-6 just from the military lifestyle, so it was a struggle. With sleeping that much, work, school, housework, etc., I barely even have time to do basic shit on here lol. I think stuff is sort of settling down for now, but we shall see.

In regards to my current fitness plan, I was gonna make a thread once I get the garage officially done, but I'll post a small update on where I'm at now:

Brother had about 10-15k worth of gym equipment in his garage that he was getting rid of, so I ended up buying it all off of him for 4. I wasn't really looking to set up a garage gym, but for all that equipment, couldn't say no. So I've kinda slowly been in the process of cleaning the garage out top to bottom sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, repeating, etc. I laid horse stable mats down (very thick material and very sturdy), put 3'x5' mirrors up all along one of my walls, then on the other wall mounted an extra TV I had and am currently in the process of mounting the squat rack. Ended up getting a ton of equipment though: prostyle dumbbells from 5-130lbs in pairs, three large racks for said dumbbells that sit along my wall, stationary bench, adjustable bench (both quite nice), squat rack w/ pullup bar, barbell, EZ bar, assortment of kettlebells, assortment of medicine balls, assortment of slam balls, seated calf raise machine, two-in-one leg machine, landmine, few plate trees, and an assortment of plates from 2.5lbs up to 45lbs. On top of that, I already had a heavy bag / speed bag, row machine, and some other stuff that in total makes the setup pretty fucking sweet. I'll post pictures once I get the squat rack mounted and I'm able to sweep and mop again one more time.

Diet / exercise wise I'm on a cut. It's horrible. Low weight high rep is the worst thing in this entire world. Lol seriously though, I've never really been much into it, so it's a fucking ass kicker doing it every day now. I feel like I'm starting all over again, and am pretty sore every day. I'm sitting at about 190lbs right now, maybe shooting for 180. My diet is about 1200-1500 calories, mostly of chicken, greens, and a reasonable portion of fruit early in the day. I'm not doing 'no carb', but I'm just actively monitoring what I eat and keeping it low. I bumped up my fiber supplement intake, and also started getting back on an intermittent fasting with a 10 hour window of eating. I feel pretty good tbh. Because chicken is only like 230 calories a breast, I can pretty much eat every two hours during my window and be fine.

But yeah, I'll probably post another thread when I get all the equipment fully set up and shit.

can you pay for my college tuition

Reply to Thread