? servers

? players online

Kos calling question.

• Content Count:  32

So lets say, I see some one kill some one and no one else sees him. I am completely obliged to keep it a secret until the time is correct right? Lets say, kosing him will only delay the round, and when you see him again, you can kill him without kos? because of course, you saw him kill someone.

Edited by xanax

• Content Count:  246

your not obligated to call the kos on him you got proof to kill so your allow to kill him the next time your gonna see him

sometime it bether to dont call kos on t that delay because hes not gonna shoot you as soon as hes gonna seee you

• Content Count:  2230

I'm not 100% sure that I understand what you're asking, but if it is what it seems then my answer to your question is no.

You are in no way 'obliged to keep it a secret' because nobody else saw it, however you can if you wish to do so.

• Content Count:  1654

This is a pretty common scenario where I would be able to see a T kill an Inno for a brief second and start to chase him, I know that if I was to call the KOS on said T he would most likely try and hide from the group instead of "fitting in." I tend to sometimes keep the KOS secretive until I managed to sneak up on him. If you where to call the KOS before hand then I see it as he may have the jump on you since he would know to kill you instantly since you called the KOS.

I believe this is fairly situational and it has to do a lot with what map you are on, if the map is confusing and has many passages for the T to get away, I'd call the kos. If its a simple map without too many secrets or passages I'd try and following him.

• Content Count:  1083

Of course you can withhold it, I do it ALL the time actually. I like not saying anything after I watch a traitor kill an inno so I can chase them down and kill them without them realizing I know they are a T. This often leads to an ez pz kill +1 10/10 would DEFO reccommend

• Content Count:  1266

I don't see a problem with this though I think it could end disastrously for your teammates if he kills you before you can call KOS.

Pretty much this; or you can get gunned down for seemingly killing someone without a reason, it's better to announce if you have/use a mic. Also, what do you mean KOSing him will delay the round?

• Content Count:  712

Pretty much this; or you can get gunned down for seemingly killing someone without a reason, it's better to announce if you have/use a mic. Also, what do you mean KOSing him will delay the round?

maybe hes thinking that after the person who killed someone and ran away, and u call kos on him, he still start to play more defensive and hide, instead of going out in the open if hes not kos'd

• Content Count:  729

I would like to add on that when an inno saw you "suddenly" trying to kill him or killed him, they would assume that you're a traitor and would call a kos on you. So you should id him as fast as you could and explain the situation to them to avoid others accusing you of rdming or any confusion

• Content Count:  71

Of course you can withhold it, I do it ALL the time actually. I like not saying anything after I watch a traitor kill an inno so I can chase them down and kill them without them realizing I know they are a T. This often leads to an ez pz kill +1 10/10 would DEFO reccommend

You’re an admin though which makes arguing with you futile even if someone rams you though. I can see it working out both positively and negatively sure if you don’t care about others karma it’ll work fine or if you have a good relationship with the majority of the players you could definitely get away with it until you die and you get accused of rdm or Rdmed yourself after which will usually result in a slay of active players or possibly a slay on you or the person who remedy you next round depending on admin.

Reply to Thread