? servers

? players online

I Got a Frog

• Content Count:  796

I am now the proud owner of a western chorus frog, he or she was in my sink and since it's winter I cant release him, or she'll freeze to death, so if anyone has any tips for keeping a western chorus frog, share them with me, im keeping him in a box with another box attached to it with a paper towel tube, he seems happy, and croaks a lot, ill be sure to upload a picture of the frog I have later, but this is just a stock photo for context.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17311[/ATTACH]

• Like 8

• Content Count:  1984

I've been in the same situation before but this is how we took care of it. For food, you're gonna need some milk, salt, pepper, flour and around five to six tablespoons of butter. It will be a really nutritious meal and healthy. First you have to take a nice sharp knife to make it as painless as possible. Slit the frogs throat, it'll be in a better place. Then take pliers, take the loose skin off the back of the frog, hold it down and pull the skin off. Then cut the legs and soak it in the milk for an hour. Turn it every 15 minutes. Take it out and salt and pepper it lightly, then coat in flour. Sizzle butter in a skillet then add the seasoned legs in. Sauté the legs uncovered until they're golden brown on both sides. Turn it every now and then when its needed. Hopefully it'll be good and you got yourself a nice meal.

• Like 6

• Content Count:  614

I've been in the same situation before but this is how we took care of it. For food, you're gonna need some milk, salt, pepper, flour and around five to six tablespoons of butter. It will be a really nutritious meal and healthy. First you have to take a nice sharp knife to make it as painless as possible. Slit the frogs throat, it'll be in a better place. Then take pliers, take the loose skin off the back of the frog, hold it down and pull the skin off. Then cut the legs and soak it in the milk for an hour. Turn it every 15 minutes. Take it out and salt and pepper it lightly, then coat in flour. Sizzle butter in a skillet then add the seasoned legs in. Sauté the legs uncovered until they're golden brown on both sides. Turn it every now and then when its needed. Hopefully it'll be good and you got yourself a nice meal.

Chinese cooking 101 with euro. On today's menu, frog legs!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4441

a5cfa8c1ee5bd6a0948354bf7a9dc762.png

• Like 2

9/10 would try again

• Like 2

• Content Count:  4123

Could always cook frog legs :p they love water. You can feed him crickets you can get a pet store like pet smart.but Buy like a 10 gallon fish tank and you can use i t for fish after you release him.

• Like 2

Could always cook frog legs :p they love water. You can feed him crickets you can get a pet store like pet smart.but Buy like a 10 gallon fish tank and you can use i t for fish after you release him.

I had a frog as a young fella and we feed him crickets, I have a ten gallon fish tank, ill use it

• Like 1

Reply to Thread