? servers

? players online

Voice changers

• Content Count:  1423

I've heard rules about them not being allowed but haven't actually seen one are they not allowed or is that a myth? heard someone using one today and they didnt stop

Edit: just realized i put this in the wrong section and hope it isn't too bad of a problem...

• Content Count:  796

If you use it to make your voice ear rapey they aren't allowed, but if your voice is changing(you're a squeaker) using one to deepen your voice is not going to be a problem, as it's not micspam.

• Content Count:  246

Wait, so if i understand you allow to have a voice changer if you have a high pitch voice, but what if you want to sound different but it not ear rape

• Like 1

• Content Count:  796

Wait, so if i understand you allow to have a voice changer if you have a high pitch voice, but what if you want to sound different but it not ear rape

In all honesty just don't use them, if someone is using one record a demo and report if it's making you mad or upset, or call an admin, otherwise just don't bother with them, micspam is not allowed, and what is considered micspam is admin discretion

• Content Count:  4441

There are no rules against the use of voice changers, however, should a voice changer be too annoying or loud it can be classified as mic spamming and against the rules.

I think this says it best. To clarify there is no "if you're under blank and blank age" stipulation like some may have deceivingly stated as fact.

Gonna mark this as answered.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread