? servers

? players online

I prefer...  

119 members have voted

1. 1. I prefer...

• I have no preference - does not matter.
    • Teamspeak
    • Discord

Teamspeak or Discord?

• Content Count:  660

I think it's a tough one. The biggest problem i see with losing Teamspeak is for the people who only type, or just type privately. That isn't possible on discord.

But i'll also say that i use discord more than TS even with people from SG.

• Content Count:  1385

I can now understand the people that didn't want to move away from Ventrilo.

Teamspeak is simply a lot more flexible. Discord is only okay for a small group of people.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  192

I personally like discord and use it on a daily basis and with most surveys like this, I would usually go with discord although I think a SG Community server would not be the best experience.

- The server would contain too much chaos, even if there is admins available, the text channels would be toxic to be quite honest.

- Like SL4DE said, you would need specific roles so that you can access voice channels, that's why I would recommend teamspeak for this survey.

- In my opinion I think having a discord server comes with hard work, especially the hundreds of exploits that could happen if the proper roles and permissions are not set correctly.

*All said above was just my opinion, I could be wrong*

I think a discord server would be nice for a small community, *300-400 members but for steam-gamers I think teamspeak would be the right choice, if SG does make a discord server, I would love to try it out! Looks like most people are aiming for discord, I hope to meet you guys on there! ;)

Reply to Thread