? servers

? players online

One Step Back, Two Steps Forward

• Content Count:  1020

Luke my :brudda:, you will be misded. But do not worry my :brudda: if you ever get lost I knoe da wae to da commanda, my :brudda:

in all seriousness glad to see you have your priorities straight even if it means leaving us 3 you’ll be missed but not forgotten

• Like 1

• Content Count:  217

Thank you Luke, you contributed so much to this community. Study hard and study what you would love to be in the future. Good luck on collage. We will miss you

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1266

Luke my :brudda:, you will be misded. But do not worry my :brudda: if you ever get lost I knoe da wae to da commanda, my :brudda:

in all seriousness glad to see you have your priorities straight even if it means leaving us 3 you’ll be missed but not forgotten

Dear God no...

TY and you will be missed Luke! you Bellend!!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1667

Man you’ve been there from the start with me bro. I never ever wanted this to happen. I know you will be back but it still sucks not to see you as an admin. You were one of the few that has seen what I’ve done for this community and has backed me up since. I will see you around bro. If you end our streak I will personally go to the UK and beat your ass. Also don’t forget to give me some tea and crumpets.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread