? servers

? players online

Death Grips Circlejerk Thread

• Content Count:  17

If you like rap, hip-hop, etc, you might enjoy Death Grips. They take every aspect of Hip-hop music and just turn it up so high, its insane. If Waka Flocka was actually a scary criminal, this is what he'd probably sound like. Obviously, its not for everyone, but give it chance, maybe you'll like it.

Anyone else like Death Grips here?

Albums, Best to Worst IMO

>The Money Store

>Jenny Death

>Exmilitary

>on the Moon (Please dont ban me, its what the album is called)

>Bottomless Pit

>No Love Deep Web

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17415[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17416[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17417[/ATTACH]

Edited by eXtr3m3
Chnged albums ratings Edit 2: FIXED AGAIN

Haha lol i fixed it. I got the last two albums confused. NLDW is the only one that I don't enjoy all the way through. Only a couple tracks i enjoy, but i love em. Everything else above NLDW i love all the way through, including Bottomless Pit. Lol, maybe i should have said best to worst. I guess i really meant "Best to Good".

• Content Count:  163

Man, On the Moon should be higher up. Hearing bjork go UH UH U H HUH UH U H UH HU HU H while drums get repeatedly punished in the background is groundbreaking art

• Like 1

ARE YOU GUYS FUCKING PUMPED FOR YEAR OF THE SNITCH??????

DG just dropped two tracks in the past two weeks. Hopefully we'll have more. Streaky sounds like Money Store while Black Paint reminds me of the gritty, lo-fi sound of Exmilitary and their first album, Death Grips. I like both but i like streaky more, reminds me of their song @DeathGripz on both a production level and a vocal level. (It was released as a single on an Adult Swim Comp album, originally planned to be in Money Store but they scrapped it.)

What do you guys think?

Links:

Streaky -

Black Paint -

@DeathGripz -

Reply to Thread