? servers

? players online

Random Question of the Day [January 15, 2018]

• Content Count:  192

When and what happened during your first ever serious injury?

My first real injury was either

A : Hitting that metal pole when I was 5 years old and having a FAT bumb on my forehead

B : Jumping off my bedroom table when I was 7 trying to mimic spiderman...and ending up breaking my arm & sprinting my leg

Can't wait to read this when I'm bored...

• Content Count:  3052

I'm a pretty safe person..

1)Ski Club - Got a concussion

2)Playing indoor soccer - Went to block a shot with my foot, the other player hit me square in the foot instead of the ball. Fractured my big toe, The worst part was watching my toenail slowly decay/fall off and regrow. Had to wear different size shoes for awhile lol

3)Not really an injury - but had some sort of reaction to some food when I was at a family vacation in Orlando Florida. Couldn't breath.. parents had to call the paramedics to the hotel room at like 1am. I was young, but I remember when I was brought to the hospital they gave me a shot in the butt (I was scared of needles back then)

4)My brother accidentaly slammed a car door on my fingers... causing my fingernail to come off (I was young)

• Like 1
Edited by Labarr

• Content Count:  796

When and what happened during your first ever serious injury?

My first real injury was either

A : Hitting that metal pole when I was 5 years old and having a FAT bumb on my forehead

B : Jumping off my bedroom table when I was 7 trying to mimic spiderman...and ending up breaking my arm & sprinting my leg

Can't wait to read this when I'm bored...

Someone touched my spaghet so I broke my knuckles on their skull.

Nah but seriously I'm too young too have any injuries because everyone on my football team and other teams are like half my size, got a concussion once though, through qrestling, football and baseball that's allm

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1619

A few years ago I was playing hockey, and in the finals I got hit from behind into the boards dislocating a few disks in my back.

Then last year I got slashed in the leg in the finals, and it cracked my leg.

Silver lining, we won the championship both years.

• Like 1

A few years ago I was playing hockey, and in the finals I got hit from behind into the boards dislocating a few disks in my back.

Then last year I got slashed in the leg in the finals, and it cracked my leg.

Silver lining, we won the championship both years.

legend had it that you yelled "WORTH IT" both times

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1406

When i was around 8 or 9, i was wrestling with 2 of my cusions. My yunger cusion tossed me into my older cusion, she cought me but my head hit the corner of a tv stand. Knocked my right out and cut my head open. Needed 7 stitches. Might explane a bit about me......

• Like 1

Here another story is :

Me and my brother were playing football in our room, back then our tv was sitting on top of this tall closet, the tv started rocking back and forth so my brother rolled under the bed and i was about to run but then the tv fell down straight on my back

• Content Count:  1438

I've never broken a bone or sprained anything, which is surprising considering how clumsy I am

I think my worst was when i was maybe 5 years old, I had been sitting kind of below the glove box/in front of my moms friend when someone hit us straight on. I got a concussion, i don't remember anything aside from the ambulance ride to the hospital

• Like 1

Reply to Thread