? servers

? players online

Question about the race event

• Content Count:  5678

And don't worry, the other two won't leave empty handed. Using our game tracking software, the TOP 10 players will be entered into a draw for a couple of awesome prizes as well!

If you mean this, I safely assume he means the top 10 people in terms of rank.

PB Top 10 as an example:

ccdd0673b61f4d22d491010cb46040da.png

• Content Count:  301

If you mean this, I safely assume he means the top 10 people in terms of rank.

if it's the all-time rank, that would be a very bad idea considering the point differences between the top players and how hard it would be to get there, the top 10 would already be decided before it's even begun

if it's a new top 10 for only this event then it would work (would be by points by default but I think hours would be better for this type of event)

• Content Count:  1421

Removed this part of the event considering the various issues with how GameMe records stats. The biggest problem is that an old player with a lot of points could log onto PB once for 2 minutes when the event was about to end and win a prize.

• Content Count:  3740

Removed this part of the event considering the various issues with how GameMe records stats. The biggest problem is that an old player with a lot of points could log onto PB once for 2 minutes when the event was about to end and win a prize.

The ranks can be filtered by time frames as well. For example, if I wanted to find out the top 10 players from 1/22 to 4/22, I can set that date filter on gameme to get the top 10 players in that time frame only.

• Like 4

Reply to Thread