? servers

? players online

Fortnite or PUBG?

• Content Count:  9

I have to say PUBG all the way. The graphics on Fortnite are just disgusting and yea it's a lot easier to run than PUBG but man I can't stand Fortnite if I'm being honest. I tried it out awhile back and for 1 it's annoying that someone that has the exact same skill as you and the same gun could win a fight just because they found a better version of it.

On top of that, the fact that you can just build a structure to protect yourself to heal while in a firefight or to pick up a downed teammate is just ridiculous to me. I like that in PUBG if you are getting shot in the open you really have to just try and get to cover or you'll get screwed. Same for picking up a teammate you can't just do it in the open or you will get shot and being able to just build a couple walls for protection is not fun at all.

As far as the devs working on PUBG goes, I think they've done a pretty good job on the game. People complained about things and they were fixed. Like Roux said, they promised 1.0 with a new map, vaulting, etc. and they delivered just that.

Over all I like the game mechanics in pubg more and just the play style so If it wasn't clear what I thought before..... PUBG>Fortnite

I agree with what he said, I think the graphics are way better on pubg then fortnite

• Content Count:  230

i like both games but if i had to chose i have to say PUBG its way harder then Fortnite. I dont find wining that satisfying in Fortnite then in PUBG.

But i like fortnite. I still play it from time to time but i still recommend to try the game if you havent already. I would disagree whit the graphics statement on Fortnite I would say its good and its F2P. the fighting mechanics in Fortnite is rly good.

PUBG has good fighting mechanics as well. But it has alot of glitches that they still need to work on.

also if someone wants to duo/squad up, on bouth games I would like to join you. (dosent matter if your good or bad)

• Content Count:  216

I think both games are great for different reasons but Bluehole seems to fuck things up way more than Epic Games has so far in terms of development. I encourage everyone to give both games a chance, especially Fornite since it's free. I really thought it was going to be a bad game but I was so fucking wrong lol. Have had a blast playing it.

I agree with All ts, but if I had to pick betweent he two, I'd say PUBG. But if you want to get familiar with some stuff from PUBG, I recommend playing SOME Fortnite. But some things from Fortnite are not what PUBG has to offer, for example excessive jumping, and the bullets drop. Another is that for Fortnite, you can not ADS and that you can build but for PUBG, you have to use your surrounding and learn from there. Look is also harder to pick up, and you need to find sights for PUBG not automatically get one, unless you are fine with iron sights. After getting used to some of these things from both games, I'd personally say PUBG is kind of more superior and a little bit(A lot) more fun and offers a little more content for playing.

• Content Count:  2238

If PUBG would like to make its way over to the PS4, or if they'd kindly gift me a PC that wouidn't cackle at me at the thought of trying to run it, then I would love to give it a try and form an opinion on it.

That said, I've only been able to experience Fortnite at the moment. Honestly, it's a fun little game, I really enjoy it, even if I tend to die pretty quickly most rounds.

• Content Count:  890

I feel like you need to have a decent amount of hours on Fortnite to form any decent opinion. Theres so much to that game and after you play it for a while it gets better, i used to hate it to until i started playing more and i realized how dedicated the devs are. I think overall Fortnite is the better and more popular game right now, but that could be because its f2p. But pubg gives me a more realistic and competitive vibe, therefore i rage more on it. So i usually find myself having a better time on Fortnite.

(Typed on phone)

• Content Count:  44

see the thing is i'm cheap so i like Fortnite because it is free. I think i would love Pubg but i would have to wait tell my next paycheck to get it so for right now i'm sticking with Fortnite.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  340

PUBG will always hold a special place in my heart. Better game in pretty much all aspects. Fortnite would be better if the building wasn't so weird and they fixed the crosshair. Im always on people but it never hits, not my fault its the games.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  28

I like both games but i prefer Fortnite over PUBG. PUBG starts to get boring in between as it's literally just you running around hoping you find a car or enemy. Fortnite gives more intensity in battles because of building and ROCKET LAUNCHERS. But Rip haven't been able to play fortnite for a month due it crashing over and over again

• Content Count:  5674

In terms of how good I am, I still suck at PUBG pretty bad even though I'm much better than when I started, off the bat Fortnite was a bit easier but the bullets go everywhere even when you're standing still.

They both have pretty good graphics in their own way, I like Fortnite's art style but I like the real looking PUBG graphics as well. Right now I like PUBG better but it feels a bit worn out and I'd probably prefer to play Fortnite for a while.

Reply to Thread