? servers

? players online

Fortnite or PUBG?

• Content Count:  361

I personally enjoy the flow of PUBG but the devs are inconsistent. Although, Fortnite is getting some hype and it's nice to see people playing it.

Whats your opinion? :^_^:

• Content Count:  4441

I think both games are great for different reasons but Bluehole seems to fuck things up way more than Epic Games has so far in terms of development. I encourage everyone to give both games a chance, especially Fornite since it's free. I really thought it was going to be a bad game but I was so fucking wrong lol. Have had a blast playing it.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2579

Devs of PUBG being inconsistent? Boy I don't think so.

The choice is clear for me, I like PUBG too much to switch. The devs promised a 1.0 w/ a new map and vaulting, they delivered. They're hotfixing bugs and all, testing updates and listening to the community, working on holidays and on weekends. How is that inconsistent lol. Of course, there are bugs and all, but nothing is gamebreaking at the moment. (excluding chinese players not being region locked topkek)

I don't like Fortnite's look. It looks like a bad remake of MicroVolts with building added. I really don't find the game appealing. I might try it one day if people near me try it as well, but I don't plan on trying it at all. PUBG gives me what H1 couldn't back in the days, and it's super fun to play with friends.

• Like 1
Edited by roux

• Content Count:  555

I think both games are great for different reasons but Bluehole seems to fuck things up way more than Epic Games has so far in terms of development. I encourage everyone to give both games a chance, especially Fornite since it's free. I really thought it was going to be a bad game but I was so fucking wrong lol. Have had a blast playing it.

had a blast with me carrying you

• Like 1

• Content Count:  555

Rushing in and dying /=/ carrying

:toung:

getting more kills than you every game= carrying, killing the whole squad while you're sitting in your huts=carrying, finishing people off when you're down=carrying:toung:

• Content Count:  1423

I have to say PUBG all the way. The graphics on Fortnite are just disgusting and yea it's a lot easier to run than PUBG but man I can't stand Fortnite if I'm being honest. I tried it out awhile back and for 1 it's annoying that someone that has the exact same skill as you and the same gun could win a fight just because they found a better version of it.

On top of that, the fact that you can just build a structure to protect yourself to heal while in a firefight or to pick up a downed teammate is just ridiculous to me. I like that in PUBG if you are getting shot in the open you really have to just try and get to cover or you'll get screwed. Same for picking up a teammate you can't just do it in the open or you will get shot and being able to just build a couple walls for protection is not fun at all.

As far as the devs working on PUBG goes, I think they've done a pretty good job on the game. People complained about things and they were fixed. Like Roux said, they promised 1.0 with a new map, vaulting, etc. and they delivered just that.

Over all I like the game mechanics in pubg more and just the play style so If it wasn't clear what I thought before..... PUBG>Fortnite

• Like 1

• Content Count:  361

I personally like Fornite better than Pubg I wish h1z1 had more players because that is my favorite battle royale game

H1Z1 was really fun to play I hope they can revive it a bit

Reply to Thread