? servers

? players online

Another Stepping Down Thread

• Content Count:  5678

Thanked your ban appeal, got on TS to see you were evading your ban by playing surf while waiting for your appeal to be done, still had complete faith.

Thanks for everything Louis, you've done a lot for me bro. Hopefully you don't completely disappear and still keep in touch. I'm happy for you and euro, hope you guys have a good future ahead of you both. Good luck with all your future endeavors. I'm not one for long heart-felt messages, so this is the best I can do to get across the fact that you're one of the greatest friends I ever had and will ever have here. We did have our ups and downs, but I'm glad your legacy ended with our friendship on a high-note.

p.s. change your stupid fucking name before you ever connect to my pb server again

• Like 1

• Content Count:  788

I know we had some rough encounters in the past and I’m glad we were able to put that behind us. Congrats on making it as far as you did and contributing as much as you did, welcome to the Retirement Club [emoji4]

• Like 1

• Content Count:  191

I have mostly you to thank for where I am now. You always answered the questions I had and always had faith in me. When I first joined the forums your posts always inspired me and set an example and really you helped me get started with everything. Very sad to see you go good luck with everything!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  216

You were such a nice admin too, and seeing you step down is quite sad. I also believe you were an amazing admin, person, and in general a good friend. Sad to see you go, and you have changed SG+JB(As I see it) a lot. Hope you will still be playing JB dude.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  361

You've been a great guy to many of my friends and I appreiciate that. I was hoping id get to talk to you more even though im not the most social guy, you seem easy to talk to. Goodluck in life homie hope all is well in the future

• Like 1

Reply to Thread