? servers

? players online

Commander Cody, the time has come.

• Content Count:  211

I don't really know you on a personal level ,but what I can say is thank you for replying to my past player complaints xD. Although it could be sometimes a chore to always reply to player complaints, I wanted to let you know that I truly am thankful for every player complaint you've taken up on. You mentioned damaging the community in the past, but I wanna let you know that from the time I've started you've been a role model in keeping the servers clean. Keep your chin up and I wish up best of luck in the things you have to tackle :)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1984

Erik, I met you through some retard named wertles recording a phone call convo I had which led me to an internet terrorist organization led by you, the mastermind behind it all. I really enjoy those times where all we did was play overwatch and you'd only play Reaper. And also watching tv/movie series which we never end up finishing. I was really happy when you were unbanned and everyone was together and you're like a brother I never had. We haven't been as close as before but you're still one of my very good friends. Hopefully you'd still be around and we will finish Star Wars. ily nogayshit

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4441

So much of the improvement I've gone through in the past year was thanks to you, so much of my demeanor change, diversity in ideas is thanks all to you. You've helped me on such a massive level I could not even begin to describe it. You even pushed me forward with euro when I was being a little kid about it. Knowing we're both stepping through the pearly gates at SG together is poetic in a sense, cause I think we both had a very similar agenda in trying to prove something about ourselves while having a genuine love for this place. I've already spoken to you personally about all of this, but I feel like publicly stating this really shines light on how much of a fantastic person you are. After all of the demonstrably shitty things people have spread about you, said to you, and treated you as I think you deserve at least one post which accurately depicts you as you are. You are an awesome, loving, and loyal person. So many of the people I would of disregarded as unlikable you've showed me the other end of the stick and made me a much less cynical person at the end of it all. I know you probably don't feel fully fulfilled maybe with your progress at SG but know that personally you've effected so many people in a beyond positive way- sometimes life changing. I wish so many things for you, and I hope that you stay a best friend of mine for as long as possible. I love you man, full gay shit intended.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1266

I hate that this is how it all ended, Erik. Adopting my ass months back, and molding me to try and help the community; accepting me despite not knowing me. Getting me into SW, always looking at the bright side, and I know you still do. I wish that it could be like the gyazo you showed us a while back, it was coming true; nevertheless I wish nothing but the best for you, bro.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread