? servers

? players online

Working or Studying?

• Content Count:  813

As from the title of the thread, I'm curious to see what everyone in the community is doing with their lives at present and maybe what fields you've worked in previously. Therefore, if you wish to share, I'm interested and I'm sure a few others will be too.

Please do not post which College you go to or where you work exactly, the field you are studying or the industry you work in is fine. The last you need is a creeper looking you up.

To start, I work for the emergency services in London, as a paramedic. I'm due as of next month to side step a little and become an officer for the police force, having just passed my exams today - However, I will retain both roles due to available shift patterns.

Previously, I've worked 10 years in the Games Industry on a number of AAA titles for Activision & Ubisoft, along with a number of other smaller studios. If anyone is currently in this industry I'd be keen to hear from you (I.E Developers, Animators, Illustrators, etc).

Edited by Third

• Content Count:  8756

I work as the Operations Manager for a video surveillance and data analytics company - quite a broad role but basically responsible for the processes after a new customer is signed up, up to and including the installation of our system and software at the end user's site.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  701

Accounting Major, dunno what I'm going to do with it yet though. Just going through the ever growing phase of realizing how behind I'm falling and how all the doors of opportunities are swinging closed as I sit on my ass. :^)...

Reply to Thread