? servers

? players online

What holds you back?

• Content Count:  334

I always feel like every little thing that I do in public is being watched and I'll be judged for it, even if I'm traveling and will never see the people that saw me do whatever I did again. I have no idea how to hold a conversation with people I don't know too well (even relatives). Also I highly doubt I would ever have the courage to ask a girl out even though I really wish I had someone to be that close with.

• Content Count:  1621

The only thing that holds me back is myself. Most people are truly only held back by themselves. Yes, sometimes there are factors that may hinder some, that may cause them to adapt to try and achieve a goal they have. If you want something bad enough, you'll try your best to achieve it. If you fail, you get back up. I don't blame others for holding me back because rarely that's ever the case. Its your life and I believe you have to take responsibility for it.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3287

I hold myself back with my extreme laziness

:feelsreidman:

this

i force a crippling depression on myself by being too lazy to get out of it, causing more crippling depressionness into an infinite loop of a worthless wasted life

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1194

Me being lazy holding me back. The grind started during my second semester of college and now I'm making sure I'm doing something in life.

Reply to Thread