? servers

? players online

Favorite car?

• Content Count:  14

R34 is a personal favorite too tbh. I'm thinking about making one as a project car since they're not importable to the U.S.

The Rx7 FD is another car I like a lot.

Atm I'm thinking about saving for either a WRX STI or a 2018 Civic Type R...

Yeah it sucks that they cant be imported to The U.S.A, luckily here in canada the laws are not that strict and are spoiled with imported cars haha

• Content Count:  2697

Yeah it sucks that they cant be imported to The U.S.A, luckily here in canada the laws are not that strict and are spoiled with imported cars haha

1993 RX7s can be imported over legally and they were also sold in the U.S. so there isn't really a point in importing one over/buying an imported one unless you really want to. There are plenty of dealers that you can go to to purchase an imported vehicle.

• Content Count:  1289

All of you guys have good choices lmao. @--Karma-- You must be loaded with cash if you have or are going to buy a Supra MK4 xd. @MaR 1 RS6 is bae and I'm actually going to buy a C63 AMG next car. FD RX-7 = Cannot be a daily car. Hate on me, but what I said is true. That legendary motor needs to be rebuilt every 50k-80k miles at most, cost a lot of rebuild and many retard drivers out on the road especially in North America will rekt your beauties in seconds.

• Content Count:  1406

My dream car would probably be a 2001-4 lexus is 300 with a 2jz slapped in it.

Fag

My dream car? Ford rs200 with the full evo2 package. 2400lbs, 700hp, awd. What more does a speed freak need?

• Like 1

Reply to Thread