? servers

? players online

PB&J,Sitting on the toilet, pillows

• Content Count:  2579

i will only touch on the pb&j subject but props to @diryathing because there is no such thing as too much peanut butter as its delicious and straight gains

you put peanut butter on both slices and put a small amount of jelly on a single slice then put them together

because jelly is pretty trash if its by itself or is in too large of a quantity but having a small amount compliments peanut butter quite nice

edit: @FLuiD you saying jelly is better than peanut butter is a crime

Where you 2 go full retard is when the jam comes in.

How do you spread jam on peanut butter without:

1. mixing the two in a god damn bloddy disgusting inbred mess

2. making your knife unusable with said mix on ustensil (requiring time, ressources, and money for the water)

3. adding jam in the event where you miscalculated the amount you have.

I have no objection to the ratio. In the recording I express a 50/50 ratio, if you like jam and said jam is not to sugary or strong tasting. What intrigates me is the way you two freaks add jam to the sandwich, care to explain?

• Content Count:  113

i will only touch on the pb&j subject but props to @diryathing because there is no such thing as too much peanut butter as its delicious and straight gains

Yooo, I've found my brothers. I'm always getting judged on how much peanut butter is on my sandwiches. Both slices of the bread gotta have pb for it to be good.

Dill pickle chips are the only way to go honestly.

If you don't have at least 4 pillows on your bed don't talk to me.

and all water tastes different

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1984

and all water tastes different

Definitely. Whoever said all water tastes the same and drinks straight out of tap is a primitive. I best prefer my water boiled then cooled down to a room temperature. Bottled water has a strange slightly metallic taste that I can never enjoy. Tap water is just straight metallic taste.

• Content Count:  1039

1. mixing the two in a god damn bloddy disgusting inbred mess I said I use a spoon for jelly it also doesn't leak, also you take jam once and thats it because unlike peanut butter there can be a thing as too much jelly in a pb&j sandwhich

2. making your knife unusable with said mix on ustensil (requiring time, ressources, and money for the water) don't you clean all of your untensils all at once like letting them soak in a cup filled with water and soap along with everything else before completely cleaning it? It makes cleaning a lot easier.

3. adding jam in the event where you miscalculated the amount you have. what do you mean? I don't understand the question

I have no objection to the ratio. In the recording I express a 50/50 ratio, if you like jam and said jam is not to sugary or strong tasting. What intrigates me is the way you two freaks add jam to the sandwich, care to explain?

^

• Content Count:  2579

^

smh

1: using a second ustensil is pointless when you can use one and wipe the damn pb on the bread, you're just a pro-earth killer, monster

2: the few seconds it takes to wash 2 ustensils instead of 1 makes the argument false since you're wasting calories, ressources, money, water. Imagine making a few millions pb&j, you'd save 11 days/million sandwich. I win

3: since you use a spoon, my 3rd argument converges with my 2nd

all of u who put pb on both side have a special place in hell

all of u who put pb and j on respective sides have a special place in jesus' heart

• Content Count:  1039

smh

1: using a second ustensil is pointless when you can use one and wipe the damn pb on the bread, you're just a pro-earth killer, monster my brother is allergic to peanuts, if peanut butter gets in the jam container he can't eat the jam

2: the few seconds it takes to wash 2 ustensils instead of 1 makes the argument false since you're wasting calories, ressources, money, water. Imagine making a few millions pb&j, you'd save 11 days/million sandwich. I win what I meant was you pour water into a cup you already used when you leave it in the sink and dump all of the used utensils in there its called making life easy

3: since you use a spoon, my 3rd argument converges with my 2nd

all of u who put pb on both side have a special place in hell

all of u who put pb and j on respective sides have a special place in jesus' heart

OK I see, your going to take it that way, normally I wouldn't step this low but due to the seriousness of the argument I will go there.

well good thing I'm not christian.

• Content Count:  5108

1. mixing the two in a god damn bloddy disgusting inbred mess

2. making your knife unusable with said mix on ustensil (requiring time, ressources, and money for the water)

3. adding jam in the event where you miscalculated the amount you have.

actually i have the best solution

don’t use any jelly/jam at all cause its mediocre and is pretty bad for you compared to peanut butter

Yooo, I've found my brothers. I'm always getting judged on how much peanut butter is on my sandwiches. Both slices of the bread gotta have pb for it to be good.

fr i honestly will eat peanut butter off a spoon straight up sometimes but i mostly use it in my protein shakes

Edited by eXtr3m3

• Content Count:  701

1. TBH I hate you @Dominic for this question LMAO. Who gives a fuck how you put the jelly on peanut butter. I just toss that shit on and eat it. It makes absolutely no difference to anything, but I also just don't eat PB&J anymore (allergic to peanut butter sadly, and jelly sucks nuts)

2. Thought about the discussion again, I lift up half my ass to wipe, half sit half stand confirmed.

@WavY I thought we were boys, zip up hoodies are my thing.

Reply to Thread