? servers

? players online

WORLD CUP

• Content Count:  422

I think Brazil is taking it. The team has developed so much more since 2014, so much better than before. Literally don't see any other team but France and Belgium that can really take us on this year. Germany is still strong but not as much as they were in 2014.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17909[/ATTACH]

• Content Count:  135

Sorry to break it to u but they have the best players but cant play well too many egos on that team to make it work. I don't even think they'll make it past semi finals, if you look on paper than yeah they should win but I know for a fact they wont I'm not really sure as of now who will win, there are plenty of teams that will make there mark this year but we will have to wait.

• Content Count:  70

I am going to say this year there are alot of other overpowered players this years world cup. Talking about brazil and france can say without a doubt thier both overpowered, but keeping in mind thier are lot of other people and a single player can make the difference.

Eg. messi, mesut ozil, and mo salah. These people can really make a difference considering to thier recent plays.

i think every team has a chance with my top 3 teams which i am supporting this world cup.

Which are:

1.brazil

2.Egypt

3.France

MAY THE BEST TEAM WIN.

I am going to say this year there are alot of other overpowered players this years world cup. Talking about brazil and france can say without a doubt thier both overpowered, but keeping in mind thier are lot of other people and a single player can make the difference.

Eg. messi, mesut ozil, and mo salah. These people can really make a difference considering to thier recent plays.

i think every team has a chance with my top 3 teams which i am supporting this world cup.

Which are:

1.brazil

2.Egypt

3.France

MAY THE BEST TEAM WIN.

I don't get it you say a single player can make a difference but you literally pointed out a single player from 2 of the best teams Argentina and Germany are both great teams, and you're also just riding the Mo Salah hype train. looks like you only look at front covers and don't watch the whole games.

• Content Count:  100

I think that Germany or France will take it. France has so many talented players on there team like Pogba, Mbappe, Dembele and Griezmann, but Germany are really smart on the ball and just know how to move the ball around the field. Even though there team isn't as good as the one they had back in 2014, I think they still have a good chance on winning it. But I'm really hoping that Portugal will win because my whole family is from there.

• Content Count:  1634

I think Iceland has a very promising team considering that this is their very first playing in the world cup. They are prob gonna be the underdogs of this tournament. Plus they had a upset in England where Iceland sauced on them in the euro-cup. Just take a look at their roster (their goalie is a literal director lol)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17910[/ATTACH]

• Like 1

But I'm really hoping that Portugal will win because my whole family is from there.

Looks were on the same side, born and raised in Portugal! Forca Portugal! :d

• Like 1

• Content Count:  70

@Virtious ya i said that 1 person in the team can make the difference, im tryna make the point that it dosent matter about the whole team a single player can make the difference.

i didn't say anything wierd did i. i dont know whats your problem with proving everyone wrong, maybe just wants to get like 5 posts on the same thread if thats it not my problem.

and what if i like mo salah, u got a prob with that.

@Virtious ya i said that 1 person in the team can make the difference, im tryna make the point that it dosent matter about the whole team a single player can make the difference.

i didn't say anything wierd did i. i dont know whats your problem with proving everyone wrong, maybe just wants to get like 5 posts on the same thread if thats it not my problem.

and what if i like mo salah, u got a prob with that.

Sorry but one player can’t make a difference on a team game with 11 other players that’s not how it works they might have there moments but won’t be able decide it!

Soccers my passions and I love to debate and talk it since I know so much, probably more than most people.

@MaXiMuM

Edited by Virtious

Reply to Thread