? servers

? players online

WORLD CUP

• Content Count:  135

Obviously hes not ass but he definitely not as good as people say' date=' all he does is scores. Thats it, if u watch him play in La Liga games or even UCL u see he is very closed-minded he just tries the same thing over and over, and keeps doing it until he scores. Compare that to other players who do more than just score and, well, u see how much better those players r[/quote']

this is just so dumb hes a threat where ever he is, he can score free kicks penalties aerial balls. Hes probably the most complete player the game has ever seen. I watch every single game, i know what im saying.

what else more than u want for your forwards than to SCORE?! hes always up there in assists, you clearly dont know what youre saying, maybe because youre a barcelona player and never seen someone like him before.

• Content Count:  28

this is just so dumb hes a threat where ever he is, he can score free kicks penalties aerial balls. Hes probably the most complete player the game has ever seen. I watch every single game, i know what im saying.

what else more than u want for your forwards than to SCORE?! hes always up there in assists, you clearly dont know what youre saying, maybe because youre a barcelona player and never seen someone like him before.

lol stfu dont tell me I don't know what I'm saying. It's opinion, u like ronaldo, i dont, u think hes the best, I think there are far more better players. Its as simple as that. I've played soccer all my life so i do know what im talking about lol.

lol stfu dont tell me I don't know what I'm saying. It's opinion' date=' u like ronaldo, i dont, u think hes the best, I think there are far more better players. Its as simple as that. I've played soccer all my life so i do know what im talking about lol.[/quote']

educate yourself more on the sport before you debate about it.

educate yourself more on the sport before you debate about it.

educate myself??????? lmfao all u do is watch , i play. I understand the game because i play the game. And then u come on hear acting like you know so much more than everybody else just because you're a ronaldo fanboy and u watch "every" game. gtfo outta here with that shit bro u sound like a 10 year old girl. I told you before, its all about opinion. i just think u took what i said the wrong way, and started defending ronaldos honor LMFAO

Edited by je t'ai tue mon ami

• Content Count:  554

Ronaldo is very talented and excellent. To me he is my favorite player. But then there are lots of other soccer players around the world who can compete against Ronaldo. Neymar for an example is also another excellent soccer player. Just want to say, yes Ronaldo is good, but there are lots of other players. Everyone has likes and dislikes ;)

educate myself??????? lmfao all u do is watch ' date=' i play. I understand the game because i play the game. And then u come on hear acting like you know so much more than everybody else just because you're a ronaldo fanboy and u watch "every" game. gtfo outta here with that shit bro u sound like a 10 year old girl. I told you before, its all about opinion. i just think u took what i said the wrong way, and started defending ronaldos honor LMFAO[/quote']

I also play, you learn more watching than playing, i just cant believe u made such an ignorant comment about Ronaldo, and im not even a Ronaldo fan.

• Like 1

I also play, you learn more watching than playing, i just cant believe u made such an ignorant comment about Ronaldo, and im not even a Ronaldo fan.

u know what it was ignorant, i shouldnt have said hes ass. hes a good player obviously cus he won the ballon d'ior a lot. i was just expressing my opinion

• Like 3

Reply to Thread