? servers

? players online

WORLD CUP

• Content Count:  422

Brazil has been playing fenomenal in the past 3 years, with lots of great teamwork so I wouldn't write them off to not make the semis at all. Brazil hasn't lost a match in the past 3 years since their 4th place finish last WC. There are a couple of draws, but that doesn't take away from the chemistry they have right now together. I want to see France have a good WC but their friendlies have let me down. IDK. Portugal and Belgium can challenge, but I'm staying confident.

• Content Count:  1527

I think France has the best team on paper, but the cup will probably go to Spain or Germany.

NO! YOU WILL BELIEVE IN FRANCE WITH ME YOU FUCKFACE

FRANCE WILL WIN IT

ALSO KOREA WILL MAKE TWO GOALS OR LESS

• Content Count:  131

This France team needs more time to gel together. They will be a team to watch/fear in the next world cup or possibly the Euros in 2 years time.

I will be supporting Belgium again (until Pakistan qualifies). Hopefully, they will start delivering on all that potential.

Brazil imo will be favorites. They have done remarkably well in bouncing back from that thrashing and are playing as a team despite a host of superstars. Spain and Germany will be there and thereabouts, but I don't think they will win it this year.

Prediction:

1) Brazil

2) Belgium

3) Spain

4) Germany

England to go out in the round of 16 to no-one's surprise.

Here's hoping there are lots of upsets and giant-killings!!

Reply to Thread