? servers

? players online

KOS Catwalks

• Content Count:  135

How does this make sence when main floor is not a cat walk lol...

exactly but its connected to a catwalk just like the pool catwalk is is connected to main cell catwalk. Also pool catwalk doesn't even lead directly to armory it leads to main cell cat walk that's directly connected armory which than makes it KOS.

• Content Count:  930

exactly but its connected to a catwalk just like the pool catwalk is is connected to main cell catwalk. Also pool catwalk doesn't even lead directly to armory it leads to main cell cat walk that's directly connected armory which than makes it KOS.

Like i said in the rules it states "Catwalks

Catwalks are defined as solid walking platforms that only connect directly to the armory. If something looks like a catwalk, but doesn't connect to the armory, then it isn't one."

it is a catwalk that connects to armory, just because it connects by a ladder does not mean the two catwalks are not connected. It either needs to be specific in the rules or stay the way we have been playing, it has been KOS since ive been here.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2162

So Im allowed to go on any catwalk thats not in the same room as armory even though it can easily lead me to armory and I wont be KOS. Thanks for letting me know. Next time Im on undertale, or Black Ops Ill go on any catwalk not in Main Cell and you wont be able to kill me. Thanks for the help!!

• Like 1

Like i said in the rules it states "Catwalks

Catwalks are defined as solid walking platforms that only connect directly to the armory. If something looks like a catwalk, but doesn't connect to the armory, then it isn't one."

it is a catwalk that connects to armory.

we have played it as KOS since ive been here.

but it doesn't lead directly to armory, it leads to either scout secret ramp or the ladder to main cell catwalk and that catwalk leads directly to armory, the separation between both catwalks even has a normal floor after u go down the ladder before u get on the maincell catwalk. it would be a drag to make pool catwalk KOS just because it leads to armory because than the whole map would be KOS because it technically 'leads to armory.'

• Content Count:  713

So Im allowed to go on any catwalk thats not in the same room as armory even though it can easily lead me to armory and I wont be KOS. Thanks for letting me know. Next time Im on undertale, or Black Ops Ill go on any catwalk not in Main Cell and you wont be able to kill me. Thanks for the help!!

The catwalk on undertail isnt kos thi u less they say no catwalks and the one on black ops is kos. That’s what people say whenever I’m on those maps

undertale catwalks aren't KOS FYI.

• Content Count:  2162

but it doesn't lead directly to armory, it leads to either scout secret ramp or the ladder to main cell catwalk and that catwalk leads directly to armory, the separation between both catwalks even has a normal floor after u go down the ladder before u get on the maincell catwalk. it would be a drag to make pool catwalk KOS just because it leads to armory because than the whole map would be KOS because it technically 'leads to armory.'

But the Pool catwalk can only lead to KOSable locations then... so in itself it should be KOS sonce the only place it can lead is somewhere thats KOS. Maybe you should read my post back a bit though here it is. It states the whole reason it SHOULD be KOS

The platform is KOS but you obviously dont HAVE to kill them for being on it. If you want to warning shot them then thats fine, be a nice CT. But you also have the option to kill them for being up there since there is absolutely NO REASON for them to be up there. The ways to get there are two KOS secrets, going from a KOS catwalk in maincell ir strafing from the pool diving board. Since this area can ONLY lead to KOSable areas, why should it not be KOS itself? Your argument is “oh main cell floor is KOS by your logic”. No, its not. Main cell floor leads to areas like disco, VIP, soccer, POOL!!!, medic, sauna. So many other places thats ARENT KOS. Catwalks that lead to armory are KOS and this catwalk clearly leads to armory since the only two places to go from it are into pool which isnt KOS or to armory which IS KOS. Nine times out of ten, those Ts are only up there to rebel and kill the CTs so theres no reason to not give them the option to kill them for it. Although it is KOS as I said twice already now, you DONT HAVE TO KILL THEM. That KOS is completely up to you whether to enforce or not. If you want to warning shot them and tell them to get down, thats your risk youre taking but dont expect everyone else to do the same exact rhing you do.

Oh BTW ik undertale isnt KOS, but theres an area where it leads to armory in the dropper room sooo yeah. Also by your logic if im a catwalk in a room thats not connecting real close to armory then its KOS even though it only brings me to armory eventually, but wont until i go to a more obvious area

• Content Count:  5674

Change of plans:

The official ruling for it is my original post, the catwalk in pool is not KOS and neither is the fenced off area that the catwalk leads down to (saw that mentioned in this thread somewhere). However, the ladder that connects the pool catwalk to the armory catwalk is KOS. That's how it is, that's how it's staying.

If you want a very in-depth explanation about why this is or wanna bring something up regarding this you can PM me.

P M

M E

I F

Y O U

W A N T

T O

T A L K

A B O U T

I T

• Like 2
Edited by Dominic

Reply to Thread