? servers

? players online

KOS Catwalks

• Content Count:  391

It never was kos, it's not a ramp that leads to a platform the leads to armory, or a platform that leads to armory, I never considered this KOS, and there's no reason why it should be KOS, as it's isn't a secret, it just leads to one.

The platform indirectly to armory, any platform that reaches to armory is KOS. Pool platform has been KOS ever since I’ve been fucking born

• Like 2

• Content Count:  265

iso and that fenced in area are two different concepts. iso is meant to keep a t in there, where are you going to put the button for iso? in armory? if another t opens it then obviously its not kos, outside nor inside of iso is kos its just a place to keep them in. that fenced in area in pool, is not meant for ts to be inside, it is clearly meant to keep them out. it was an unspoken rule that that fenced in area is kos for ts, every single ct would kill if a t stepped in there. no one ever orders a t to be in that fenced in area, one theres a vent with a scout, two theres a ramp that leads to a catwalk.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  930

I believe it should be KOS its a cat walk that is directly connected to armory by a ladder. Ive played enough SG jailbreak to know that we have been playing with it as a KOS area. Therefore it needs to be specific in the rules why it is not kos.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  796

The platform indirectly to armory, any platform that reaches to armory is KOS. Pool platform has been KOS ever since I’ve been fucking born

Is maincell floor KOS?

Is maincell floor KOS?

might as well make it kos since all you whiny ts like to nerf the ct side so much by making stupid changes that favor the ts all the time

• Like 2

might as well make it kos since all you whiny ts like to nerf the ct side so much by making stupid changes that favor the ts all the time

I play ct most of the time and when I play t I just follow orders lol, all you have to do is warning shot them if they go up there, or just say freeday pool no diving boards, if they go on diving boards and make it all the way up to you that's blatantly disobeying.

I don't think you understood what I meant fully, if a place that leads to a ladder which leads to a catwalk is kos, than maincell floor next to big cell also leads to a ladder which leads to armory, and is kos by your logic.

If you want to make it kos because it is a sceret as it can only be accessed through vents and by using a weird mechanic, which may not be an intended feature, argue that.

This will be my last post responding to you as it's clogging up the thread and it looks like an argument might start.

I play ct most of the time and when I play t I just follow orders lol, all you have to do is warning shot them if they go up there, or just say freeday pool no diving boards, if they go on diving boards and make it all the way up to you that's blatantly disobeying.

I don't think you understood what I meant fully, if a place that leads to a ladder which leads to a catwalk is kos, than maincell floor next to big cell also leads to a ladder which leads to armory, and is kos by your logic.

If you want to make it kos because it is a sceret as it can only be accessed through vents and by using a weird mechanic, which may not be an intended feature, argue that.

This will be my last post responding to you as it's clogging up the thread and it looks like an argument might start.

maincell floor and the catwalk in pool are two completely different things, go reread my original post. it leading/connecting to a catwalk that leads to armory is not the only reason why that catwalk has been kos since literally before 2012

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1799

Main cell floor and the pool catwalk are two very different platforms. I agree with everything that Raventi said as well as that making a rule specifically pertain to a certain map making it harder for new players to adapt to our server. I thought it was obvious to everyone that the pool catwalk literally only leads to 3 places, a clearly KOS catwalk, a secret with a scout, or a door which the only way to open it is from the inside, which also is clearly to keep the Ts out and the CTs in away from the Ts. I'm all for making T-side a better experience but having to warning shoot for getting on this catwalk which pretty much only purpose in that map is to A) go to armory B) get a deagle C) get a scout D) watch over the pool. Also an extra little input, where the fuck are the CTs gonna stay if there's a "freeday in pool"??

• Like 1

Main cell floor and the pool catwalk are two very different platforms. I agree with everything that Raventi said as well as that making a rule specifically pertain to a certain map making it harder for new players to adapt to our server. I thought it was obvious to everyone that the pool catwalk literally only leads to 3 places, a clearly KOS catwalk, a secret with a scout, or a door which the only way to open it is from the inside, which also is clearly to keep the Ts out and the CTs in away from the Ts. I'm all for making T-side a better experience but having to warning shoot for getting on this catwalk which pretty much only purpose in that map is to A) go to armory B) get a deagle C) get a scout D) watch over the pool. Also an extra little input, where the fuck are the CTs gonna stay if there's a "freeday in pool"??

As I said before, just say freeday in pool no diving boards, if they use a diving board to get up that's blatant disobeying, and you can spray them down as if it's a kos area.

Reply to Thread