? servers

? players online

KOS Catwalks

• Content Count:  265

As I said before, just say freeday in pool no diving boards, if they use a diving board to get up that's blatant disobeying, and you can spray them down as if it's a kos area.

or just keep the catwalk kos like it has always been

• Like 3

• Content Count:  712

I play ct most of the time and when I play t I just follow orders lol, all you have to do is warning shot them if they go up there, or just say freeday pool no diving boards, if they go on diving boards and make it all the way up to you that's blatantly disobeying.

I don't think you understood what I meant fully, if a place that leads to a ladder which leads to a catwalk is kos, than maincell floor next to big cell also leads to a ladder which leads to armory, and is kos by your logic.

If you want to make it kos because it is a sceret as it can only be accessed through vents and by using a weird mechanic, which may not be an intended feature, argue that.

This will be my last post responding to you as it's clogging up the thread and it looks like an argument might start.

Maincell floor is not KOS, because first, it's basically the entire map lol, and second, it doesn't lead to any armory, or catwalk. If you say that maincell floor is KOS that means literally the entire map is... the room in pool is KOS, because you can only get there from a secret or the catwalk, and it also has a scout. I honestly don't see why you wouldn't treat the catwalk in pool as the same as the catwalk with one way. Your arguments are telling CTs to just restrict diving boards, but seriously. Theres no point restricting something that is already KOS, like I always see many CTs saying "Freeday, no vents no armory" or "Freeday except for KOS areas". Having to warning shot Ts for going into KOS areas like Manny said, is absolutely ridiculous. Just treat this catwalk the same as others. It's KOS, because the entire platform will lead to armory.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2162

I play ct most of the time and when I play t I just follow orders lol, all you have to do is warning shot them if they go up there, or just say freeday pool no diving boards, if they go on diving boards and make it all the way up to you that's blatantly disobeying.

I don't think you understood what I meant fully, if a place that leads to a ladder which leads to a catwalk is kos, than maincell floor next to big cell also leads to a ladder which leads to armory, and is kos by your logic.

The platform is KOS but you obviously dont HAVE to kill them for being on it. If you want to warning shot them then thats fine, be a nice CT. But you also have the option to kill them for being up there since there is absolutely NO REASON for them to be up there. The ways to get there are two KOS secrets, going from a KOS catwalk in maincell ir strafing from the pool diving board. Since this area can ONLY lead to KOSable areas, why should it not be KOS itself? Your argument is “oh main cell floor is KOS by your logic”. No, its not. Main cell floor leads to areas like disco, VIP, soccer, POOL!!!, medic, sauna. So many other places thats ARENT KOS. Catwalks that lead to armory are KOS and this catwalk clearly leads to armory since the only two places to go from it are into pool which isnt KOS or to armory which IS KOS. Nine times out of ten, those Ts are only up there to rebel and kill the CTs so theres no reason to not give them the option to kill them for it. Although it is KOS as I said twice already now, you DONT HAVE TO KILL THEM. That KOS is completely up to you whether to enforce or not. If you want to warning shot them and tell them to get down, thats your risk youre taking but dont expect everyone else to do the same exact rhing you do.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  135

The pool platform should definitely be KOS, imagine having to warning shot someone on a free day in pool for getting on the platform and not being able to kill them even though they could quite literally be 2 inches away from you. Don’t change that platform, please. @Dominic

how about you just tell the t's freeday in pools no catwalk, its literally that simple.

• Content Count:  391

how about you just tell the t's freeday in pools no catwalk, its literally that simple.

“Why didn’t you warning shot me for going on the catwalk idiot ct learn the rules idiot!!!!!”

“Why didn’t you warning shot me for going on the catwalk idiot ct learn the rules idiot!!!!!”

its always up to the cts to kill people if they want to when they're in KOS areas some people are more lenient some will blast you right away.

I believe it should be KOS its a cat walk that is directly connected to armory by a ladder. Ive played enough SG jailbreak to know that we have been playing with it as a KOS area. Therefore it needs to be specific in the rules why it is not kos.

If this is your argument than main floor is KOS because it leads to a ladder that's KOS and a catwalk that's also KOS, just because its connected ( like the whole map is ) doesn't mean it should be KOS. I think if it was one continuous catwalk than yeah its KOS but since its separated by a floor and than a whole other ladder that leads to pool makes it in my opinion NOT KOS.

• Content Count:  930

If this is your argument than main floor is KOS because it leads to a ladder that's KOS and a catwalk that's also KOS, just because its connected ( like the whole map is ) doesn't mean it should be KOS. I think if it was one continuous catwalk than yeah its KOS but since its separated by a floor and than a whole other ladder that leads to pool makes it in my opinion NOT KOS.

How does this make sence when main floor is not a cat walk lol...

its a catwalk that connects to armory catwalk by a ladder, not a floor that connects to armory catwalk.

Like it says in the rules, "Catwalks

Catwalks are defined as solid walking platforms that only connect directly to the armory. If something looks like a catwalk, but doesn't connect to the armory, then it isn't one."

if something looks like a catwalk and connects to armory.

Edited by Dominic

• Content Count:  1020

Going up there was always considered kos but now that the ts can gain something from going up there we want to allow it? Why tho it makes way more sense to leave it the way it was always of being kos because the ts obviously as stated not supposed to get up there

• Like 2
Edited by WavY

• Content Count:  930

The way SG pb has been playing is as that area as KOS never once has this been brought up, so we have to make a New rule for the maps that have this problem or leave it as how everyone has been playing.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread