? servers

? players online

Admin Appreciaton Thread

• Content Count:  1583

It's no secret that admins and staff put in a lot of effort into the community every day just for sake of making the community a better place, but I often feel that they go unaknowledged. I figure you guys wouldn't mind taking the chance to recognize fellow players who go above and beyond to help SG be the best community. Yes we have presidential awards, but they come about once in a blue moon and usually only recognize higher ups who have really put their nose to the grindstone. Other staffers, feel free to participate.

I'm gonna start off with @Dienstag. I used to be really hard on you for being too strict and annoying, but I really didn't know you all that well. Especially after returning from your brief break, I appreciate your patience with players and how you often help out with advice and other topics other than just punishing rulebreakers.

• Like 1
Edited by Gentoo

• Content Count:  391

Gotta give a BIG SHOUTOUT to THE BIG MAN IN OFFICE

@Donnerstag

You’re work on here IS APPRECIATED, dude MAKES SURE SHIT. GETS. DONE.

BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE TO @Donnerstag

• Like 2

• Content Count:  4441

@DML Man you don't even understand it, but you're like the epitome of admin. You understand how the servers work, you enforce the rules, you're chill, and you like boys.” -Paradox

Moonlight, understanding how the servers work? LOL.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread