? servers

? players online

I literally almost died

• Content Count:  1634

DEAR SG,

I'm going to mature fuck off, btw just quit speech and debate. I will prob be back in a week or month or years hopefully this server dosent die until I get back

Special Thanks to:

everyone

(there is defiantly going to be people shit talking me)

Just thanks for the fun time I had here, there are certain people that don't like me and I am fine with that, its just that I wan't to move past this and people just seem to can't let go. That's why I am leaving (also because my mom grounded me for quitting speech and debate for this)

FUCK OFF(thanks

ur number 1 memer STRAYYZ

btw even if I didn't want to mature just fuck off and let me be me, and none of this speech and debate crap anymore I'm sick of it

also, the next time I apologize for something I didn't need to apologize about, don't fucking add on to it I got the message across the first time

• Like 3
Edited by Strayyz
Il be back soon

• Content Count:  796

Dude we might not all like you the way you are but even I wouldn't be happy if you died, I know I've never taken a liking to you, but you're a good person and nobody deserves death.

I'm sorry you had to go through this, and it sucks nobody was around to help. Way to go powering through and doing the giveaway lul.

I was also in Manhattan today and can confirm that taxi drivers suck massive dong at driving.

• Content Count:  1654

you should read this while listening to my signature

-> car crash

-> life reflection

-> make post

-> title it "I literally almost died"

-> somehow mention your "prestigious art school"

-> somehow comes to the conclusion people dont care if you died

-> wants to change personal image in community

-> finishes post by starting new image?

10/10

• Like 7

• Content Count:  796

-> car crash

-> life reflection

-> make post

10/10

Incoming name change to Matthew?

• Content Count:  1634

-> car crash

-> life reflection

-> make post

10/10

U deadass put everything I wanted to say into 8 lines lol

• Content Count:  4441

At this point it's probably in vain to write this but I'm going to try to help you.

You need to gain some more self-awareness, respect, and generally work on how you communicate. The way you carry yourself is as if you're a prodigy in the making but the way you speak and the things you say makes everyone see you as completely asinine. If you think people hate you so much that they wouldn't care and would actually be glad you're dead then you really need to take some time to reflect on yourself. I honestly think you using that situation to try to hit the reset button on your reputation as some kind of gaslighting, but assuming that kind of ridiculous train of thought exists- I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Your image around here in my opinion has been earned by your actions, and threads like this do no justice in actually mending any of that. Even in this thread instead of taking responsibility you beat just around the bush of apologizing for how you act. If you want people to see you differently you have to actually identify what about you people do not like and actively change what you think is reasonable. I'm also going to say that if you're thinking about SG (an online gaming community) when you are in actual life threatening danger that you need to find something more worth living for. You should of immediately went to ER rather than go home to do your video-game skin raffle for a bunch of ungrateful dickheads.

With all of that being said if it actually needed to be clarified, besides a few of the young people in the community or otherwise edgy-dickheads no one seriously would be glad you're dead. If you want a good starting point- do yourself a giant favor and stop posting shit on the forums that builds the image people have made about you (this thread). I think few people can turn almost getting killed by a car into a thread where people are actually laughing at them, so if that isn't a sign that there is a problem I really don't know what to tell you.

• Like 8

Reply to Thread