? servers

? players online

Suggestions

• Content Count:  5674

Hey, just wanted to let everyone know that this section still exists and is now fixed so you're able to post. Please feel free to post any event suggestions you have here, it'd help the Events Team out a lot. Even if your event isn't done, it could help spark new ideas so the Events Team can continue to keep things fresh and fun around here.

Thanks.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  1020

Karaoke Night is always fun even if it can get chaotic, wondering if we can get something like MGT started again, we can do one of those story competitions again, or the monthly art contest. I know we've done all of these in the past but it's been awhile for some and it'd be cool to have them back.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2253

wondering if we can get something like MGT started again

I'd like to see a MGT happen again, been a while since we had one. Would like to see the paintball MGT return as it definitely seemed to be a much more enjoyable and popular one that we had (don't remember when exactly we had paintball, couldn't find the thread for it either.)

• Content Count:  249

So I havent really been here for that long but I was with a different community that did this and it worked pretty well. What you do is get a well known admin on each server like JB, TTT, ZE and so on for every server. This can be whoever is well known in the server. then this person gets a team only from people from said server. This would be four other people or if they don't want to play themselves they can get 5 people. Now the real event happens with a giant SG tournament. you can make the bracket anyway you want but the servers "teams" will go through the bracket till the finals. It was just an idea and thing that I did but you can add or change anything you think will make it better.

• Content Count:  1382

So I havent really been here for that long but I was with a different community that did this and it worked pretty well. What you do is get a well known admin on each server like JB, TTT, ZE and so on for every server. This can be whoever is well known in the server. then this person gets a team only from people from said server. This would be four other people or if they don't want to play themselves they can get 5 people. Now the real event happens with a giant SG tournament. you can make the bracket anyway you want but the servers "teams" will go through the bracket till the finals. It was just an idea and thing that I did but you can add or change anything you think will make it better.

Like the huge ass scrim league that is going on right now except the teams are randomly assigned?

• Content Count:  415

Karaoke Night is always fun even if it can get chaotic, wondering if we can get something like MGT started again, we can do one of those story competitions again, or the monthly art contest. I know we've done all of these in the past but it's been awhile for some and it'd be cool to have them back.

no more karaoke please. i still regret singing to this very day

• Content Count:  5674

Gonna lock this thread up. This was mostly just to tell you guys the section exists and to use it. Your ideas would get much more attention if they got their own threads so they can be discussed. So if you posted an idea you want done in this thread I'd suggest making a new thread for it.

Reply to Thread