? servers

? players online

Are you interested in this event?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in this event?

PUBG

• Content Count:  4441

I want to run a PUBG event given the custom matchmaking being near it's almost official release. I had this idea way back when I was CA and got really far into it but now that it's made more accessible I'd really like to see it come a reality. Just to gauge who would be interested in running this, streaming, playing in teams etc. this post is being made. It would be cool to get a prize pool going where we all would play 3 games and the winners of those 3 games would determine who would win which slot of prizes.

Please answer the poll above.

• Content Count:  175

Agreed this would be a cool event but I'm not sure if this is just me but I'm just tired of Battle Royale as a whole. I would be interested to see if I'm in the minority but I don't have fun with any of the BR titles anymore.

• Content Count:  2579

Agreed this would be a cool event but I'm not sure if this is just me but I'm just tired of Battle Royale as a whole. I would be interested to see if I'm in the minority but I don't have fun with any of the BR titles anymore.

I am tired of BR as well but playing PUBG for a few hours with a server of SG folks on teamspeak is going to be mad fun, this is why we have a BR event and not a BR server ;)

• Like 2

• Content Count:  175

I am tired of BR as well but playing PUBG for a few hours with a server of SG folks on teamspeak is going to be mad fun, this is why we have a BR event and not a BR server ;)

you friggin hecker when you look at from that angle :thinking:

But being honest, I agree I can't be mad at having a PUBG get together with SG. BR is fun when the server is filled with the boys!

• Content Count:  615

I watched a video recently of someone organizing a 50v50, shirts vs skins, in PUBG. It was instant death so it went pretty quickly, I thought it looked pretty fun so if we could get maybe 20 people for a 10v10 or something like that i'd play.

Edit: Just another custom server event idea**

• Content Count:  796

you friggin hecker when you look at from that angle :thinking:

But being honest, I agree I can't be mad at having a PUBG get together with SG. BR is fun when the server is filled with the boys!

Roux's angles are too good for all of us.

I'd love to see this event, I suck at this game, and I can hardly get 60fps in combat, but it's still be fun to play with and against friends, and would be much easier to organise than the fortnite tournament, so there's no reason why we shouldn't get this organised when custom matchmaking is released.

Reply to Thread