? servers

? players online

Jailbreak Community Meeting

• Content Count:  4441

On my phone right now. Meeting in a bit over an hour, meet in TeamSpeaks jailbreak channel, if you're a Jailbreak player you better be there boy. Will be taking a nap beforehand so don't fucking mess me with your bullshit while I'm napping.

See ya then, love ya boys.

• Content Count:  5377

On my phone right now. Meeting in a bit over an hour, meet in TeamSpeaks jailbreak channel, if you're a Jailbreak player you better be there boy. Will be taking a nap beforehand so don't fucking mess me with your bullshit while I'm napping.

See ya then, love ya boys.

quick boys the admins are asleep, everyone post questions for ttt.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  4441

Thank you to everyone who showed up, was a really good turnout, all of you had a lot of good ideas and I'm grateful to see so many of you passionate about the server.

Hope the rest of you weekend goes great and I hope to see you on the server.

• Content Count:  1654

Thank you to everyone who showed up, was a really good turnout, all of you had a lot of good ideas and I'm grateful to see so many of you passionate about the server.

Hope the rest of you weekend goes great and I hope to see you on the server.

I missed the meeting and I wanted to be there, you got a video of it?

• Content Count:  1469

[video=youtube_share;P75Bu0R904Y]

9:00 start of meeting and reasons for ct revamp

18:00 reasons why the ct revamp system switches the ratio to 2/3

20:50 ct lock out reasons for why it is not an hour+ (can be changed if there are problems) long and why it has been added

27:50 reasons why these changes to the servers were made

30:00 summary of JB events / wanting to have a more stable jb community

33 50 how the jb server is run and why we have the maps that we do

All T's "SUGGEST MAPS FOR JB BUT DONT SUGGEST 100 MAPS LIKE LEON DOES OR I WILL KILL YOU AND REJECT EVERY SINGLE ONE"

37:20 all t's secret map for SG ?

39:00 new spy vs spy map removal? probably rejected

39:50 one ways being op

nothing we can do about it just gotta deal with it

40:50 LACK OF ADMINS PLEASE APPLY WE DONT HAVE ENOUGH ADMINS PLEASE PLEASE DONT BE SHY WE NEED ADMINS (i actually want more admins PLEASE APPLY if your a decent person I DONT WANT TO BE ALONE NO LIFING THE SERVER WITH RANDOMS) THANK YOU

44:00 OPEN FLOOR questions---------------------------------

44:30 lr benefits for next round -delux

45:20 Suggestion on admins -toxic (trolling?)

46:00 Needing more media admins -euro

46 :46 forced death games -therza

47:31 stance on special orders -kicks

if special orders are abused we will remove special orders

49:35 cs dox??_? -doc

50:00 damage indicators

53:00 special damage indicators -thrza

54:00 troll about how admins mute toxic players-.-

54:45 ideas on themed events -deluxe

56:00 closing statement

MAKE PB A MEME AGAIN

ZE is too strong feels bad man =(

57:50 announcement on media team

58:00 end credits

BE WARNED A LOT OF MIC SPAM AND LOUD AS SHIT

This isn't really organized but i tried to make it somewhat organized so you guys can find stuff that you wanted to know (some or a LOT OF THESE TIMES ARE NOT EXACT/ACCURATE AND ARE JUST A general area of where the topic is discussed)

video still proccessing

• Like 6
Edited by Takuto
im tired im on 5 hours of sleep im sorry

• Content Count:  5674

Since a lot of people probably don't want to sit through the 50 minute recording, I typed out some notes. Sorry for it being out a bit late though.

-Added CT Revamp because even though we wanted to keep the server as vanilla as possible for as long as possible, it became necessary. It became harder to administrate with how chaotic the server was and it was no longer attracting admins. We added this to make the server a little less chaotic and more manageable. By adding this we don't have to add other stuff such as warden.

-First Order isn't meant to be abused. Don't grab first order and sit there and troll on your mic. At the moment, we aren't going to add a rule about taking it over and over because as of right now it hasn't been happening. If it does become a problem, we could consider adding in something like a queue system. When someone takes first order and doesn't have a mic, listen to what they type in chat. We may look into making their orders easier to read, but we aren't going to restrict them from using !fo at the moment.

-Ratio Control is set to keep the ratio at 2:3 because some JB maps don't need a strict 1:2 ratio. Admins can still enforce a 1:2 ratio but the 2:3 lock keeps it from getting out of control to the point that it's a 2:1 ratio.

-CT Lockout is meant to make it so new players can't immediately hop on to CT and start freekilling when there is 20+ players on the server. The time you need is 25 minutes to play CT. We don't want to make it a huge number that you need to play CT because 2-3 hours is a lot of sessions for some people. It's set to 20 players because if people can't join CT when not many people are on it could hurt the population. If more people start saying they want the time increased and we think it needs to be as well, we can change it. This also goes the other way, if we think it needs to be lowered, we might. Spectator time doesn't count, only if they are on T side. The time you earn to play on CT is cumulative.

-We're completely open to changing these plugins or removing them. But they were put in place to make the server better and make it easier for admins when they're on and easier for players when there aren't admins. If you find any bugs with any of these, go here.

-We've been trying to run a lot more events on Jailbreak. We found a good plugin for the Protect the President event, so we can do it anytime we want and will definitely be planning it again. Other ideas we might do include a knife fight tournament, a soccer tournament, and other things. Jailbreak has a smaller community than the other ones so we want to bring it a point where it's as big as TTT or ZE. We want to see more people on the forums, Discord and TS and events are a good way to do that. If you want to suggest any events go here.

-Make map suggestions, if you see something that fits our server, suggest it. We also want to do a Jailbreak mapping contest, which will give our mappers the chance to put something out that they can be proud of and that will work for our server. Try to suggest maps that don't have a lot of deathgames, has good secrets and has stuff that fits our server.

-We have a big lack of administration, not many admins that actively play. We hope the new plugins help with administrating and attract other admins to the server. If you think you're admin material, then you need to apply. Just don't spam forum posts and try to get admin too quick. Be cool on the servers, make good forum posts and take your time.

Questions and Answers:

Can last person alive request to do something next round?

-We used to have it like this and it was abused and made rounds very confusing. Most likely not going to allow it again.

Can we implement forced death-games?

-It doesn't make the rounds faster, if anything it makes them slower. We most likely won't add them at all.

What is the stance on special orders and can they be removed?

-They can be given, but not abused. We aren't going to remove them because it adds to the gamemode.

• Like 6

Reply to Thread