? servers

? players online

Fortnite Building Competition!

• Content Count:  5674

Alright, I'm not sure if you're still taking submissions.

I'm taking submissions until the mode is gone, which best I can tell is a week from now. It's not extremely time consuming to enter and you guys can get a pretty forum award. Today marks 7 days since it's been out and usually LTMs last anywhere from 2 to 3 weeks, so if you're gonna enter, do it soon.

• Like 1

I'm taking submissions until the mode is gone, which best I can tell is a week from now. It's not extremely time consuming to enter and you guys can get a pretty forum award. Today marks 7 days since it's been out and usually LTMs last anywhere from 2 to 3 weeks, so if you're gonna enter, do it soon.

^

@Dominic It is allowed to use glitches of Fortnite to build things like a Floating Ship ?? And what if Playground ends in 1 month ? Looks like no one is really publishing pictures of their creations

Not gonna disqualify you for using a glitch + if no one else enters the current entries get judged and awarded.

• Content Count:  4441

me and @euro made a corgi and a corgihouse but she kept screwing around getting distracted by balloons and 3d llamas and we didnt know the storm came in. in the end the corgi went down with a fight and we're proud of our little retard

3e5bb52b3efbd38dca1b93b8d42a86da.png

5ccbddb9399ca28da142757932bbaf25.jpg

f14d05a5d0ca3f038225203f8ade9763.jpg

8151a6448f1191e458626be573b06319.gif

• Like 1

• Content Count:  133

Is there anyway that we can change our submissions because I might be getting help with my little brother and their friends (I don't play fortnite alot) but yet I wanna submit my own work first but if the build that we (My little brother, his friends, and I) made are better than the one I submitted, can I change it?

Is there anyway that we can change our submissions because I might be getting help with my little brother and their friends (I don't play fortnite alot) but yet I wanna submit my own work first but if the build that we (My little brother, his friends, and I) made are better than the one I submitted, can I change it?

Yeah that's fine.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread