? servers

? players online

What is the most suprising thing that happened online?

• Content Count:  554

Stuff like this has happened to me a few times but never anything as crazy as this lol

@WrAp actually lives a good 10 minutes from me which blew my mind when I found out in scrim after playing with him for months. Small world man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow that pretty nice too. Found a guy that plays on your own servers who lives 10 minutes away. Haha.

• Content Count:  2256

Only thing I can think of that surprised me was when I was playing matchmaking in CS:GO and I randomly ran into one of my friends who I knew back in late 2014-early 2015, and the rest of the people I queued with were just like "what the fuck" lmao, weird shit happens man.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  554

Only thing I can think of that surprised me was when I was playing matchmaking in CS:GO and I randomly ran into one of my friends who I knew back in late 2014-early 2015, and the rest of the people I queued with were just like "what the fuck" lmao, weird shit happens man.

Haha yeah, same thing man. Almost like 15 other people on the bhop server had the same reaction. “Yoo wtf”

• Content Count:  418

I once had a bunch of people get upset with me because I joked that a giveaway a guy did was rigged. The instigator later went on to be permanently banned for soliciting young boys so it all worked out in the end.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread