? servers

? players online

College Essay

• Content Count:  1920

Hey everyone,

I need some help with what to write about for my college essay. Anything I look about for advice on what to write about says to "answer the question" but I wasn't given a question to write about, so I'm pretty lost as to what to write about. Any and all help and advice is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

~Phoenix

• Content Count:  45

The question they are talking about are the ones that colleges have for applicants to answer. Usually these questions are about you or what you have done and it's suppose to be told in a story as it is about your life.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  45

The big advice I can give to you, based on what I seen in articles, is to write something that seems very normal in your life or something that is not an achievement as it shows those colleges that you are not perfect and by going to those colleges, you can be molded by their way of teaching to be the best you.

• Content Count:  4441

Also some colleges have a specific prompt so check up on their website if it’s not in common app

Some boyfriends also have good writing skills and they'll help you write said specific prompts. ;)

• Like 1

Reply to Thread