? servers

? players online

Fallout 76 - Beta Discussion, Release and Groups

• Content Count:  4441

If anyone is looking for a code I'd closely monitor this reddit thread and sort by new, there's a lot of codes being offered- especially if you pm for them.

Just a disclaimer, don't pay people for these codes so you don't get scamazzed lol. @papa @Davie @Rayfry @Ned @Montag @Dominic @delirium @Im Sad @roux @loki @ImHunterIRL @Chloe Gallagher @Karma @Paradox @Alex incase you need them either for yourself or someone else.

• Like 1
Edited by All Ts

• Content Count:  432

If anyone is looking for a code I'd closely monitor this reddit thread and sort by new, there's a lot of codes being offered- especially if you pm for them.

Just a disclaimer, don't pay people for these codes so you don't get scamazzed lol. @papa @Davie @Rayfry @Ned @Montag @Dominic @delirium @Im Sad @roux @loki @ImHunterIRL @Chloe Gallagher @Karma @Paradox @Alex incase you need them either for yourself or someone else.

Ight man, thanks for the help I was just gonna buy the game when it came out but I’ll will try and play some of the beta.

• Content Count:  4441

I've got to Level 14, I have a really high upgraded Hunting Rifle and Shotgun I love using and have the perk cards to match. I'm running mainly perk cards that make carrying shit easier, as well as making my shotgun, rifle accuracy and damage increased. I grabbed some power armor but due to my level can only wear the outer edge of it and decided to buy a tinkerers workshop for my CAMP cause making ammo is so, so useful and cheap. I also have the agility card that makes your AP regen maxed out at full level. I built a tiny little base that's pretty neat looking on the side of a hill next to a tower. I managed to get a lot of SG dudettes into the BETA so it was really fun listening to them play and have a good time. I won't be able to play tomorrow due to a long shift at work, but I'm pretty excited for the new BETA times they're planned to announce soon.

N3wARm2.png

o5PXG2p.png

wPH8lhZ.png

CgHp8ev.png

XAKXf8j.png

MGXPuLi.png

uESYqZ9.png

E1qSMK6.png

Fsby9kN.png

link to full album: https://imgur.com/a/kmK1Smu

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2238

Being the smart person I can be, and also because why the fuck can't they just be like here's your damn code for the beta instead of here's a code to go to our site to get another code, I spaced and haven't played at all yet. Just started the download on the PS4 earlier.

• Content Count:  1619

Had some issues yesterday. In typical Fallout fashion, there's no diversity in the radio, it just plays the same few songs if you get music at all. They need to tone it down with the number of enemies that swarm you, I'm getting like 20 at a time. A read option for the more visually impaired players would be nice. And finally typical bugs like framerate and graphic drops should be addressed.

Other than that I'm having a lot of fun playing it. Wish the beta was open today.

Reply to Thread