? servers

? players online

Brain is a lib

• Content Count:  2579

booly ;-( his content usually isn’t this douchey, it’s just one video he has out of others.

i guess that's subjective, but the video showcased on his channel is him doing the exact same thing

couldn't get past the brian part, shit sucks :/

• Content Count:  4441

booly ;-( his content usually isn’t this douchey, it’s just one video he has out of others.

I watched like 20 of his other videos and it reminds me how every cocky MG regular ever acts edited into a few minute video.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  716

I watched like 20 of his other videos and it reminds me how every cocky MG regular ever acts edited into a few minute video.

And you just gave that man +1 view to 20 of his videos :pawtion:

• Content Count:  1382

god damn why so toxic to mg regs that don’t even act this way. it’s only the sweaty people, and it’s just the internet chill. I tried to not dick you down but god damn insulting mg and then talking trash to his subs. so toxic

• Content Count:  2579

god damn why so toxic to mg regs that don’t even act this way. it’s only the sweaty people, and it’s just the internet chill. I tried to not dick you down but god damn insulting mg and then talking trash to his subs. so toxic

0562fb99f6f969758c4b7e681c4f3a91.png

ayo dont insult my HUMBLE & NON-EDGY MG REGS ALL TEES

• Like 4

• Content Count:  4441

Unless every MG regular is cocky this isn't an insult to every MG regular, it's a comparison of the average cocky MG regular to this shitty YouTuber.

:bird:

• Content Count:  5377

get cucked libtard

Reply to Thread