? servers

? players online

JB RTV Bug

• Content Count:  1534

I'll let you know if it happens again. Also just wanted to add that I dont think its just JB, it happened on MG as well. Hopefully what you did fixed on it all servers.

Thanks

Edit: as of 7:40 people are still crashing after RTV on TTT server

I only applied the fix for JB at the moment, if you guys can confirm its working properly I'll apply it to TTT and MG.

• Content Count:  820

I only applied the fix for JB at the moment, if you guys can confirm its working properly I'll apply it to TTT and MG.

I think it may have worked earlier on the JB server today, as in I didn't crash. I'm not 100% sure so I'll try to get a map to be rtv'd tomorrow if I can and I'll let you know.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2342

Alright, I edited the plugin again as of the time of this post - please let me know if it works this time.

We're getting an issue quite often where map fails to load to the correct one when rtv is not used on JB. It seems the voted map begins to load, but loading switches to the original map and we all end up on the same map we were on before. This happened yesterday evening, EST. Just noticed you edited the plugin today so I'll take a look later, but I wasn't sure if the above issue was addressed as well with this patch.

• Like 1

We're getting an issue quite often where map fails to load to the correct one when rtv is not used on JB. It seems the voted map begins to load, but loading switches to the original map and we all end up on the same map we were on before. This happened yesterday evening, EST. Just noticed you edited the plugin today so I'll take a look later, but I wasn't sure if the above issue was addressed as well with this patch.

I just made another change for this issue at the the time of this post.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2342

I just made another change for this issue at the the time of this post.

At this time, map change upon natural map vote (i.e. not rtv) still changes the map to the original map and not the voted on map. This is on JB, at ~6:36 PM EST. If you're looking through logs, search for [sG] Davie changing the map.

• Like 1
Edited by fantastic

At this time, map change upon natural map vote (i.e. not rtv) still changes the map to the original map and not the voted on map. This is on JB, at ~6:36 PM EST. If you're looking through logs, search for [sG] Davie changing the map.

I made one more change and then sat through a natural end of map vote, it appeared to work. Please report back and let me know your own findings.

Switching to de_firing_range (TTT) seems to restart the map

Edit: works on rtv, not when nominated

Since this seems to be the same issue, I'll wait until we get it figured out before attempting a fix on TTT.

• Like 3

Reply to Thread