? servers

? players online

Skywars Event!

• Content Count:  1799

Cool shit, kudos to Charizard for helping Hunter out on this.

Personally, I’ve never experienced any FPS issue, even when I played on a shitty i5, 4gb ram, intel integrated graphics, (other than maybe spawn) and lag on Hypixel throughout the years I’ve been playing. Also, it’s not like anyone can join the server, pretty sure there’s a ton of settings and shit as to how people can join and I’m also sure the owner of the private server can kick and give others mod and stuff to deal with people. Don’t quote me on it, since I’m not a donor over there, but cool to see this happening on an already established server.

• Like 1
Edited by Manny

• Content Count:  484

I haven’t experienced any lag at all even when I used to play on a computer with a GTX 730 and 3GB of usable RAM (which, in reality, only like 1 GB was usable). And if someone can play CSGO and be fine with whatever FPS they get, idk why they would have a problem on Minecraft, the game is a lot less beefy than csgo, and with optifine installed and some other mod that I can’t remember the name of right now, you can probably get like a 10-20 FPS boost. Anyways, I’ll definitely join in on this event if I have time.

Reply to Thread